Bill “Timetraveler” Peck RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truly sad news indeed. May he have ever lasting peace, and comfort, in the loving hands of the Great Architect of the Universe.

How sad, I was hoping for a remission or a rally! My condolences and prayers to his wife Mary and his family and friends.

RIP TT

traveling blue highway to heaven-may your memory be eternally blessed-

Bill passed today around 1300 EST.

How sad. Everything happened so fast. Brad, do you know funeral arrangements? In Louisiana, I suppose, near his kids.
I’m so glad Joel and I got to see him in the hospital just several weeks weeks ago.
We will all miss him.

Very sad news, RIP Bill, my condolences to your family and friends

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Nothing yet but will keep you all posted as I know

Such very sad news.....May he rest in peace.
Thoughts and prayers to Mary and the rest of the family.
Thanks Brad for letting everyone know.

R.I.P., my friend. You will be missed.

In a much better place now, my dear WIT brother.
Pain and suffering is behind you.
May you rest in eternal peace.

One truly good person who we all will miss. Glad I got the honor to interact with with him these last 10 years. My condolences to his family and friends as he was someone who you felt good about knowing. Travel in Time peacefully Bill.

RIP fellow WIT. Did not expect things to occur so quickly but as long as it was with family/ close friends, peaceful and as painless as possible that's all any of us can hope for. Prayers for Bill and his family. :no:

RIP Bill. While we will miss him, he is in a better place. My prayers will go out to him and his family.

I am sadden by the news of my friend Bill passing!! My deepest condolences to Mary and the entire family. I'm at a lost for words... RIP Bill you will be missed.

Wow, so quickly he was taken...
Truly sad news. Bill you will be missed. :no:
I'm glad I had an opportunity to post along side of you here.:hand:
I enjoyed everything you brought to our forum, and your posts will live on.
I really didn't know you like others did at the old forum. So sad. RIP

Prayers for Bill, his family, & close friends.:care:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom