Another new Guitar!

johnro6659

Tyme Machine
I recently won a $50.00 Guitar Center Gift card on their group. They give out a few every month after some questionnaires and surveys. I also had two rewards certificates for $10ea one that was going to run out in a couple days. So I hit a Guitar Center near where we were shooting a short film and I mean short, 6 hrs worth of work for around 2 minuets of video! Anyways I was going to get some strings etc. I saw this Schecter Omen Extreme on the wall for $240.00 and figured with $70.00 off it was a deal, I love this brand. So now number 153 in my collection. This is a used guitar but IMO no one ever touched it, it has no wear whatsoever not a single scratch. Not sure if there are any guitarists on the group but this plays smooth and has great tone. Low action no fret buzz and amazing guitar and well worth the $170.00 it cost me out of pocket! Of course like on a watch I love the MOP and Abalone they use for fret markers!

Untitled-6.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled-6.jpg
    Untitled-6.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled-5.jpg
    Untitled-5.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled-4.jpg
    Untitled-4.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 0
:outstand:A very handsome instrument indeed!:up: A big congratulations, John!:applaud:

Beautiful guitar, sir. I think that was a steal, even at the original asking price of $240. Congrats and best of luck with it. I played when I was younger and still have a circa 1975 Guild acoustic in almost mint condition.
Enjoy !!!

Back
Top Bottom