T-Rex from Boaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

mookiewilson

Tyme Watcher
[font face=arial size=3] Mike and I just completed a transaction for a Renato T-Rex. I just chanced upon his FS post, everyone wanted better pictures. I posted some good pictures I found online and realized I made a mistake immediately after i posted them. I realized right away I want the watch because he was selling the watch at a giveaway price for a watch that was absolutely gorgeous.[br][br]I also have to mention that the packaging was like that of a brand new watch coming from a retailer. Nice and tight and the watch VERY well protected.[br][br]Mike, thanks so much for the fantastic deal on this fantastic watch. It's been a while since I've received a watch this clean. The last several watches I've purchased from ebay were supposedly clean and worn only a few times. The watches didn't come close to the descriptions. You will be happy to know that this watch will be loved and it fits right into my Renato collection. [/font]

T-Rex from Boaters

It's great to here everything worked out for you both, 36), Darius. Congratulations on adding this piece to your collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
T-Rex from Boaters

Thanks for the kind words Darius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom