Just sent a PM to JimZ on FB...A former member and friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

ak

Banned
[font size=4]Hey Geeks..[br][br]I am trying to notify as many former members as I can about the new board here...Just a HU...I sent a PM on facebook to JimZ about the board and he should be signing up soon...I am glad he will be a part of it...[br][br]Jon[br] :)[br][/font]

Does anybody know how to contact Larry Watches Only[br]

[quote source=/post/)295/thread timestamp=)4)53)3)86 author=@jwin66][font size=4][strong]Hey Geeks..[br][br]I am trying to notify as many former members as I can about the new board here...Just a HU...I sent a PM on facebook to JimZ about the board and he should be signing up soon...I am glad he will be a part of it...[br][br]Jon[br] :)[br][/strong][/font][/quote][p][strong][em][font color=#)923e6]Jon,[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)923e6][br][/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)923e6]Hey buddy, thank you for the heads up.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)923e6]Made it over and glad to see old friends are gathering.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][font color=#)923e6][strong][em]Most kind of you and deeply appreciated as well[/em][font color=#e6)9b2]... :)...[/font][/strong][/font][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)923e6][br][/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)923e6]Best Wishes,[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)923e6][br][/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)923e6]Jim[/font][/em][/strong][br][/p]

[font size=4]You're more than welcome Jim...Glad to see you are here with us in our new home..[br][br]Jon[br] :)[br][/font]

Nice work, Jon.[br]I've sent a lot of emails out myself.

Seems the word is spreading about the site. Welcome

Hey Jim,[br][br]Glad you are here.

[em][font face=georgia color=#)92)e6 size=4]Thanks for Beating the Bushes, and getting the word out Jon. Way to go my friend! ;)[/font][/em]

Thanks Jon !! ................ for taking the time and inspiring us all !![br][br]
)28fs3)8)8).gif

[br][br][br]MB

[strong]I'm happy that our buddy is here also.[/strong]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom