*VIDEO* Invicta Thunder BOLT Swiss Gold Plated Chronograph Men's Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *VIDEO* Invicta Thunder BOLT Swiss Gold Plated Chronograph Men's Watch

Hi Guys, I am back with another awesome video.
    I LOVE this color combination, the overall design of this Bolt. Click the image below for the video, give me the thumbs up!
    Have a great day everyone.

Sincerely,
    Michael
    Unique Mechanics Watch Co.

I have this in silvertone-blue. I believe it’s a Thunderbolt, not a traditional Bolt.

Comment

Originally posted by pacerguy View Post
      I have this in silvertone-blue. I believe it’s a Thunderbolt, not a traditional Bolt.
      Yes, you are exactly correct, I just did not include that in the title, yes it is a Thunderbolt.
      Sincerely,
      Michael
      Unique Mechanics Watch Co.

Comment

I have a JT Thunderbolt Black with a beautiful MOP Blue dial.
        One of the most comfy bracelets in my entire collection.

Stock pic:

"I Live For Watch Deals"

Comment

Maybe the bracelet is comfortable, but those massive Venom like crowns dig into the wrist. I found that out the hard way. These XL size crowns can be worn only a few hours on my wrist unless they are lefties.

This is not my photo
          ↓↓↓↓↓↓

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
          If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
          As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
          Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
          X