Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying Drone Clock

We’re sorry, but the Flying Drone Clock is out of stock
    because we never had it in stock in the first place.
    Our original (non-flying) Drone Clock, however, is still available!
    Thank you for participating in our little April Fool’s Day joke.
    Here’s a 10% off coupon, so there are no hard feelings.

10% off Coupon Code: APRILFOOLED

Let's not ruin the surprise for others and see how many people we can fool!
    Like and share our Flying Drone Clock social media posts and comment
    about how excited you are for its launch!

No minimum purchase required for the coupon use at www.aragonwatch.com
    Coupon expires April 3, 2017.
    Coupon applies to merchandise only and does not apply to shipping.
    Coupon can’t be applied to previous purchases.
    Reduced Price will appear at checkout.
    Coupon must be added before checkout.

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

I was April fooled

Thanks Wing you got me! But I'll use the 10% discount.

Comment

Got me as well. I was like a flyig drone clock what? Good one Wing.
      Never deprive someone of hope; it may be all they have.

Comment

Great email Wing, nicely done!

Comment

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
          Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Why was my thread (I was April fooled) moved or removed Then this Thread appeared?

Comment

Originally posted by rewatch View Post
              Why was my thread (I was April fooled) moved or removed Then this Thread appeared?
              Multiple same threads are counterproductive.

All threads have been merged here & the earliest started post/thread appears on top.:)

"I Live For Watch Deals"

Comment

Originally posted by leelovesbug View Post
                Multiple same threads are counterproductive.

All threads have been merged here & the earliest started post/thread appears on top.:)
                I Know I don't post or start Threads much as you can tell, And I know multiple threads are counterproductive but I could have swore mine was first.(just sayin) I'm ok with it.

Comment

The flying clock sure beats my idea.....

Hazy....try again...

Comment

I'm so dumb , when I got the email this morning I thought I don't want one of these so I didn't click the preorder button and didn't realize I had been fooled .

Comment

I Know I don't post or start Threads much as you can tell, And I know multiple threads are counterproductive but I could have swore mine was first.(just sayin) I'm ok with it.

Faster than RW ???.......You gotta be kidden !!!! :grin

Hazy....try again...

Comment

FYI:
                        Each Thread/Post has a timestamp on the upper left corner. When threads & posts are merged the forum schematics will not allow the order to be changed other than the order in which they were posted according to time. Earliest posts/threads first. Titles can be changed but not the posting order. Mike's thread/post was earlier by 2 minutes.:runnin:

NOTE:See the Post Below this one!

"I Live For Watch Deals"

Comment

just sayin.....

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by neil1969 View Post
                            I'm so dumb , when I got the email this morning I thought I don't want one of these so I didn't click the preorder button and didn't realize I had been fooled .
                            OMG.:lolcry:Thanx. Just had a Good laugh! :grin

"I Live For Watch Deals"

Comment

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                              X