meg shipping notice !

Status
Not open for further replies.
meg shipping notice !

Congrats! Let's see the pics when you get it ZM. I didn't order one. So, I'm living vicariously through the Meg WIT crew.[br]

meg shipping notice !

[quote source=/post/2923)3/thread timestamp=)449))6792 author=@noma4]Congrats! Let's see the pics when you get it ZM. I didn't order one. So, I'm living vicariously through the Meg WIT crew.[br][/quote]you got it ! been watching for years, got the bronze 47 and missed the 47 moray Ti . I said if another hammer drops I'll getit ..didn't know it would be so sweet with this kick starter thing .... NICE! and saved some bucks TOO![br]

meg shipping notice !

3 is the lucky number,in a few days you should have that one home on your wrist,congratulations.[br][br]
3A%2)megs%2)collage_zps6jpdeukc.jpg~original

meg shipping notice !

[quote source=/post/292322/thread timestamp=)449))8)26 author=@roadwarrior]3 is the lucky number,in a few days you should have that one home on your wrist,congratulations.[br][br]
)4sml.jpg

meg shipping notice !

I too got the shipping notice and like ZM I will be getting black DLC bezel with snow white face.[br][br]

meg shipping notice !

[quote source=/post/292332/thread timestamp=)449))8775 author=@zulumack][quote source=/post/292322/thread timestamp=)449))8)26 author=@roadwarrior]3 is the lucky number,in a few days you should have that one home on your wrist,congratulations.[br][br][br][/quote]thanks ! missed this in anthracite gray ....still stuck in my brain....
)4sml.jpg
I can see why you have visions of that one,it is a great looking watch,except for the Red dial Meg the other 2 have the older style claps,(actually came with a butterfly type also to switch out) but house the ETA 2824 so kind of a trade off,but no matter what components are in or outside of any watch from STEVRAL, you will get a great watch that has been quality control tested personally by Steve.

meg shipping notice !

[quote source=/post/292335/thread timestamp=)449))884) author=@pacco)7]I too got the shipping notice and like ZM I will be getting black DLC bezel with snow white face.[br][br][/quote]that watch ..is just... OMG ....just NASTY! I know I have said ..I should had got 2 and at times I did .>>>but really I SHOULD HAVE GOT 2 ![br]

meg shipping notice !

[quote source=/post/29234)/thread author=@roadwarrior timestamp=)449))9256][quote source=/post/292332/thread timestamp=)449))8775 author=@zulumack]thanks ! missed this in anthracite gray ....still stuck in my brain....
IMAG)522_zpssxyuosry.jpg style=

meg shipping notice !

That's great Z and Stannothing yet for me but I shouldn't ever be surprised those of us who live in the west are always last that damn east coast bias again but then Steve always saves the best for last!

meg shipping notice !

[quote source=/post/292365/thread timestamp=)449)2363) author=@mschill8)3]That's great Z and Stannothing yet for me but I shouldn't ever be surprised those of us who live in the west are always last that damn east coast bias again but then Steve always saves the best for last![/quote]you FUNNY ! watch you get no.) or something like that! 8-) CONGRATS ..wont be long NOW!![br]

meg shipping notice !

No shipping notice for me. Do they ship from Kansas? Well, Minnesota is not that far. So hopefully soon.[br][br]One Meg V5 and one Meg B3.
url]

meg shipping notice !

Hopefully Friday or Saturday, I will have my bronze Megs.[br]Mark[br]

meg shipping notice !

[font face=georgia][font size=4][font color=e62b)9]
http://www.pic4ever.com/images/47b2)s).gif][/url][/i][/font][/font][/font]
[img src=[url]http://i6).tinypic.com/sqtamo.gif][/url]

meg shipping notice !

No notice for me yet on my Bronze blue dial!!!!! Dang!!!!!

meg shipping notice !

Look forward to seeing the wrist shots guys! It will give me something to drool over while I kick myself for cancelling my pre-order!

meg shipping notice !

How did the notices come? Via email?? Still have not received mine as of yet......starting to stress and worry as I have been really looking forward!!!

meg shipping notice !

[quote author=@docdave source=/post/292542/thread timestamp=)449)67479]How did the notices come? Via email?? Still have not received mine as of yet......starting to stress and worry as I have been really looking forward!!![/quote]e-mail ..don't worry its coming![br]

meg shipping notice !

[quote author=@zulumack source=/post/292575/thread timestamp=)449)72)54][quote source=/post/292542/thread author=@docdave timestamp=)449)67479]How did the notices come? Via email?? Still have not received mine as of yet......starting to stress and worry as I have been really looking forward!!![/quote]e-mail ..don't worry its coming![br][/quote][br]Mine came through email also. It hasn't shipped yet just a pre-ship(whatever that means) but says 3 day priority mail so hopefully be here by Saturday[br][quote author=@gopennstate source=/post/2925)2/thread timestamp=)449)62)57]Look forward to seeing the wrist shots guys! It will give me something to drool over while I kick myself for cancelling my pre-order![/quote][br]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom