Hello from the UK, Invicta I-Force band question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

symonsoe

Tyme Watcher
Hello all, been looking at whats on the wrist today section for some time now with a fair degree of envy, I have a small collection of mostly Invicta watches, will put some pics up later,
Anyway I have an I-force model 16896 which I am rather fond of, and as the poly strap is not ideal for me, I prefer metal, so I was wondering if anyone has any idea of a metal bracelet that would fit that's not going to cost nearly the price of the watch, you guys have it made, cheap watches etc, we have to pay a premium + import and tax just to get them to the UK.

Its a bit of an odd fitting due to the depth and shape, and so far after looking on the net I cant find anything, so if anyone has any idea where I might get one from I would be most grateful.
invicta_i-force_16896_catalogshot_2014-11-12_0433.jpg

[font face=comic sans MS][b style=font-size:large;]Welcome to the forum Tricky, [/b][font size=3](It's gonna be hard getting used to that username LOL! :D It may have a slightly different meaning here stateside)[/font][b style=font-size:large;] finding a replacement bracelet for that model is going to depend on things like width between lugs and placement of lug pin holes. Measurements would help.[/b][/font]

[quote author=@realtymebandit timestamp=)447796493 source=/post/285272/thread][font face=comic sans MS][b style=font-size:large;]Welcome to the forum Tricky, [/b][font size=3](It's gonna be hard getting used to that username LOL! :D It may have a slightly different meaning here stateside)[/font][b style=font-size:large;] finding a replacement bracelet for that model is going to depend on things like width between lugs and placement of lug pin holes. Measurements would help.[/b][/font][/quote][font face=comic sans ms size=3]Spit my coffee out....[br]Hey tricky. We will get you fixed up. Bet on it. Welcome buddy[/font]
url]

Welcome Tricky from across the pond. Terrible thing that attack on Paris, huh? [br][br]I don't know if this is true, but the following Invicta link for your watch reflects a 28mm band at the lugs. http://invictawatch.com/collections/view-model/)6896-i-force[br][br]If so, you might try something like these http://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/28mm-Stainless-Steel-Watchband/)33)7)8_258693336.html I can't vouch for the vendor as I've never ordered anything from them before, but they have both stainless and pvd, it appears.

[quote author=@tricky timestamp=)447795454 source=/post/28527)/thread][p]Hello all, been looking at whats on the wrist today section for some time now with a fair degree of envy, I have a small collection of mostly Invicta watches, will put some pics up later, [/p][p]Anyway I have an I-force model )6896 which I am rather fond of, and as the poly strap is not ideal for me, I prefer metal, so I was wondering if anyone has any idea of a metal bracelet that would fit that's not going to cost nearly the price of the watch, you guys have it made, cheap watches etc, we have to pay a premium + import and tax just to get them to the UK.[/p][p][br][/p][p]Its a bit of an odd fitting due to the depth and shape, and so far after looking on the net I cant find anything, so if anyone has any idea where I might get one from I would be most grateful.[/p][p]
http://cdn.invictawatch.com/invictawatch/website2))4/webroot/uploads/invicta_i-force_)6896_catalogshot_2))4-))-)2_)433.jpg][/url][/p][p]
[img] style=

Here's the last Tricky that joined the forum:[br]We kicked him out long ago! (rofl)[br]
i-am-not-a-crook-richard-nixon-famous-last-words.jpg
If there's a solution for your mod question, I'm sure you've found the right place! :)

Thanks! yeah I guess I never thought of that, I use Tricky or Tricky-Ricky on most of the car forums I belong to, mainly because of the trick stuff I have done with cars and bikes over the years, and most forums wont let you use Dicky my name is Richard, yeah I know the US connotation's are different ha ha![br][br]I will dig out the vernier and get some dimension's, once the micky taking has died down. :D

[quote source=/post/285284/thread timestamp=)44779778) author=@leelovesbug]Here's the last Tricky that joined the forum:[br]We kicked him out long ago! (rofl)[br]
quote]I have this button on my wall of shame...[img style=max-width:)))%;

[quote timestamp=)447797378 source=/post/285277/thread author=@noma4]Welcome Tricky from across the pond. Terrible thing that attack on Paris, huh? [br][br]I don't know if this is true, but the following Invicta link for your watch [font color=#)979e6]reflects a 28mm band at the lugs[/font]. http://invictawatch.com/collections/view-model/)6896-i-force[br][br]If so, you might try something like these http://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/28mm-Stainless-Steel-Watchband/)33)7)8_258693336.html I can't vouch for the vendor as I've never ordered anything from them before, but they have both stainless and pvd, it appears.[/quote][font size=4 face=comic sans ms]Good detective work Richard (noma4), but a lot of tymes the measurement given by Invicta on poly straps of this kind give the dimensions at the strap's widest point (outside edge of lugs) and not the actual width between lugs. Guess we'll have to wait 'til Tricky confirms the measurements.[/font][font face=comic sans MS size=4][/font]

[quote source=/post/28529)/thread timestamp=)447798398 author=@realtymebandit][quote author=@noma4 timestamp=)447797378 source=/post/285277/thread]Welcome Tricky from across the pond. Terrible thing that attack on Paris, huh? [br][br]I don't know if this is true, but the following Invicta link for your watch [font color=#)979e6]reflects a 28mm band at the lugs[/font]. http://invictawatch.com/collections/view-model/)6896-i-force[br][br]If so, you might try something like these http://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/28mm-Stainless-Steel-Watchband/)33)7)8_258693336.html I can't vouch for the vendor as I've never ordered anything from them before, but they have both stainless and pvd, it appears.[/quote][font face=comic sans ms size=4]Good detective work Richard (noma4), but a lot of tymes the measurement given by Invicta on poly straps of this kind give the dimensions at the strap's widest point (outside edge of lugs) and not the actual width between lugs. Guess we'll have to wait 'til Tricky confirms the measurements.[/font][font size=4 face=comic sans MS][/font][/quote]Excellent point, Arthur. One would think that Invicta would either publish the width at the lugs or, at least, have a separate category for lug width! Oh well.
url][br]

This shows a measurement of this one 28 mm between the lugs and 23 mm wide after,but they probably have it reversed as the picture would show,smaller number is the lug width.[br][br]https://www.thewatchery.com/detail.asp?iq=)&bo_products_id=)&bo_products_variance_id=224)8)&promotion_code=CBD224)8)[br][br]Brand Invicta[br]Style )6896[br]Series I-force[br]Gender Men[br]Dial Color Primary Black[br]Luminous Hands and Indices[br]Dial Markers Indices[br]Weight (g.) )95[br]Movement Complication Chronograph[br]Movement Origin Country Far East[br]Movement Caliber SII VD57[br]Water Resistance )))M[br]Band Length (in.) 9.25[br]Band Width Between Lugs (mm.) 28[br]Band Width (mm.) 23[br]Case Shape Round[br]Case Finish Brushed[br]Case Color Silver-Tone[br]Case Material Stainless Steel[br]Case Back Material Stainless Steel[br]Case Back Type Screw-down[br]Crown Type Push/Pull[br]Crystal Type Mineral[br]Bezel Material Ion Plated Stainless Steel[br]Bezel Color Black[br]Hand Color(s) Silver-Tone and luminous hour, minute, and subdial. Silver-Tone second[br]Subdials I 6) second[br]Subdials II 6) minute[br]Subdials III )) hour[br]Subdial Color Silver-Tone[br]Band Color Black[br]Band Type Strap[br]Band Material Polyurethane[br]Clasp Buckle[br]Movement Quartz[br]Case Diameter (mm.) 5)[br]Case Thickness (mm.) )9[br]Calendar Date[br][br][br][br]

[quote author=@tricky timestamp=)447798)76 source=/post/285287/thread]Thanks! yeah I guess I never thought of that, I use Tricky or Tricky-Ricky on most of the car forums I belong to, mainly because of the trick stuff I have done with cars and bikes over the years, and most forums wont let you use Dicky my name is Richard, yeah I know the US connotation's are different ha ha![br][br]I will dig out the vernier and get some dimension's, once the micky taking has died down. :D[/quote]
http://www.pic4ever.com/images/25r3)wi.gif][/url][i][b][font face=comic sans ms size=4]Yeah, here in Vegas the nickname Tricky is sometimes associated with a guy who frequents [strike]hookers[/strike] professional ladies of the night, LMBO![br][br][div style=text-align:center;]
[img style=max-width:)))%; style= src=[url]http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2))4/))/Italy-Hookers-Drugs.jpg][/url][br][/div][/font][/b][/i][br][i][b][font face=comic sans MS size=4][/font][/b][/i]

3 for a buck hookers they are all nasty looking,if your desperate and wanna throw your private parts on the crap table.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, and to answer the questions posed, Ace(Louis) I live near Kings Lynn Norfolk, Noma4, yeah its a terrible thing, and its escalating, things are getting a little crazy in the UK and Europe.[br]And thanks for the info so far, my main problem is the depth of the lugs and the scalloped shape, still not found the vernier.

[quote source=/post/285295/thread timestamp=)4477989)6 author=@realtymebandit][quote source=/post/285287/thread timestamp=)447798)76 author=@tricky]Thanks! yeah I guess I never thought of that, I use Tricky or Tricky-Ricky on most of the car forums I belong to, mainly because of the trick stuff I have done with cars and bikes over the years, and most forums wont let you use Dicky my name is Richard, yeah I know the US connotation's are different ha ha![br][br]I will dig out the vernier and get some dimension's, once the micky taking has died down. :D[/quote]
25r3)wi.gif

images

Welcome aboard tricky! Glad you joined us. A lot of great people here I'm sure will help get you taken care of. Hang around with us and enjoy the forum.

[font face=comic sans ms color=#)979e6 size=3]Welcome to our family Tricky, sorry not muchhelpon your bracelet adventure-good luck. Another thought if you strike out with the bracelet, maybe look into a leather strap.[br][br]BTW: I have a buddy who passed away, but we used to call him Dicky all the time. ;)[/font]

[quote author=@tricky source=/post/285287/thread timestamp=)447798)76]Thanks! yeah I guess I never thought of that, I use Tricky or Tricky-Ricky on most of the car forums I belong to, mainly because of the trick stuff I have done with cars and bikes over the years, and most forums wont let you use Dicky my name is Richard, yeah I know the US connotation's are different ha ha![br][br]I will dig out the vernier and get some dimension's, once the micky taking has died down. :D[/quote]Ha. My name is Richard too and I'll bust someone if they call me Dick or Dicky.
url][br]

[br][quote author=@noma4 source=/post/28534)/thread timestamp=)4478)6389][quote author=@tricky source=/post/285287/thread timestamp=)447798)76]Thanks! yeah I guess I never thought of that, I use Tricky or Tricky-Ricky on most of the car forums I belong to, mainly because of the trick stuff I have done with cars and bikes over the years, and most forums wont let you use Dicky my name is Richard, yeah I know the US connotation's are different ha ha![br][br]I will dig out the vernier and get some dimension's, once the micky taking has died down. :D[/quote]Ha. My name is Richard too and I'll bust someone if they call me Dick or Dicky.
C6cxNR9ML8k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom