Status
Not open for further replies.

azrammanaf

Tyme Watcher
Love to collect watches for years. I have mainly Hamilton and Oris and one Omega.[br]

[font size=4]Welcome to WiT! Post often and enjoy![/font]

[font face=times new roman][font size=4][font color=#e62f)9]Greetings, and salutations! Welcome aboard! It's great to have you here. Come on in, look around, hang up your coat, kick back, and enjoy the company of a lot of fine folks who love watches, as you do. I hope you have a wonderful time here. :)[/font][/font][/font]

[div style=text-align:center;][span style=font-size:))pt;][a href=[url]http://s))89.photobucket.com/user/tymebandit/media/merrynewyear)_zps7pxa8nv).jpg.html][/url]
merrynewyear)_zps7pxa8nv).jpg

Welcome to the fold. Look forward to seeing some of your collection.

Welcome to WIT! This is a great place to be no matter what tymepieces you have.

Welcome to WiT!

Welcome to WiT! Glad to have you join us. Sounds like some great pieces you have, post some pics when you get a chance. In the meantime relax and enjoy!

Welcome to the forum.[br]Enjoy your time here.[br][br][div align=center]
animation2)welcome.gif

Enjoy the place. We've got a lot of like-minded watch individuals.

[font face=georgia size=3 color=#77)7)4] Glad you found us and hopped on board! You've come to the Right Place, Enjoy your time here, and Welcome! [/font]

[font face=times new roman][/font]Welcome to our little piece of the World of watches. Hope you enjoy your tyme with us.

[br][br][br][font face=comic sans ms][font size=7]Welcome to WiT !!![/font][/font]

Hammy & Oris Saweet! 8-)You'll fit rite in here...Welcome & Enjoy :D

[quote source=/post/)92457/thread timestamp=)43))8)636 author=@venturaboy))]Love to collect watches for years. I have mainly Hamilton and Oris and one Omega.[br][/quote]Welcome to the Forum. Those are some of my favorites too and are also in my collection.[font size=3 face=verdana][/font]

[font size=4] Welcome to the club....do you live on Ventura Blvd? We just returned from LA and were on that highway. [/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom