• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quarantine At Home With WW2 Collection Watch Straps

practice how to swap watch bands

Posted by STRAPCODE on MAY 18, 2020

Written by Sam

Photo by Toni

Left: 20mm MiLTAT WW2 2-piece ERDL Camouflage Canvas Watch Band with lockstitch round hole, Sandblasted
    20B20EBU57C2T04
    Right: 20mm MiLTAT WW2 2-piece Light Grey Camouflage Nylon Watch Band with lockstitch round hole, Brushed
    20B20BBU57C2T08

While most of us are asked to remain indoors because of the covid-19 virus, what’s everyone doing while being stuck at home? Other than being a couch potato during the quarantine period, I finally had some time to practice how to swap watch bands without asking my colleagues to swap them for me.

20mm MiLTAT WW2 2-piece Woodland Camo Cordura 1000D Watch Band with lockstitch round hole, PVD Black
    20B20DBU57C2T02

As a fan of canvas, nylon, condura fabric and of course Nato straps, the world war II collections are certainly one of my favorites.

Left: 20mm MiLTAT WW2 2-piece Beige Camouflage Cordura 1000D Watch Band with lockstitch round hole, Sandblasted
    20B20PBU57C2T03
    Right: MiLTAT 20mm Two Piece WW2 G10 Black 3D Nylon, Brushed Buckle
    20B20BBU57N9A48

What I like about the WW2 collection is not only do they come in various army like colors and design straps, but the various types materials that are used on the straps.

For an outdoor person like myself, any type of dry-fit, water resistant, or quick dry materials are definitely something I look for in a watch strap.

​​​​​​​20mm MiLTAT WW2 2-piece Navy Washed Canvas Watch Band with lockstitch round hole, Sandblasted
    20B20EBU57C2B03

If you are a fan of army like camouflage colors and designs, WW2 collections is something worth to look into. Order now while supplies last.
    "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

for posting this up, Mike.

Comment

Working...
    X