Latest Purchase from Cheapest NATO Straps - New Short Version Bands

Just ordered 2 Nato style from Cheapest for my Shumate Diver!

Been buying straps from CNS for almost five years now and Sofie never disappoints. Not only are the deals good, but the quality rivals or surpasses some more expensive ones.

About Us & FAQ

Hi and welcome to CheapestNatoStraps.com!

Sofie_72f57b8d-ba22-468c-9234-ae2c2ce1bace_large.jpg

My name is Sofie and I’m a watch enthusiast, well, ”nerd” maybe a better word to describe my relationship with watches. I got my interest in watches from my grandfather. He was a watchmaker and collector, and introduced me to this world at a very early age. In 2012 I started selling watch bands and NATO straps under the name of CheapestNATOStraps.

Before that I was a manager of a mens wear shop. There I quickly realized that NATO straps is the perfect accessory. Here is why: It’s an excellent and quick way to match the watch you are wearing with all kinds of outfits. And it´s an easy way to completely change the look of your watch.

After a couple of years I decided to expand my range and in 2015 I started selling watchbands from some european strapmakers. However, I was missing the possibility to design my own watchbands, so I started looking for someone that could produce my designs. In early 2016 I finally met a small tannery who works mostly with leather from fallow deer. We spent months experimentering with different kinds of leather tanning and at last we found, what I think is the perfect leather and tanning for watchbands, and together we founded Kvarnsjö Leather.

My goal with CheapestNATOStraps is to offer the largest selection of NATO straps, zulu straps, perlon straps and regular watchbands at the best prices.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]. But before you do, take a look at the FAQ. Your answers might be just a scroll away!

Here are some of the most frequent asked questions:

– The "20% off when you buy 5 straps or more" does not appear automatically in the shopping cart, whats wrong?The setup is changed regarding the bulk discount, so now you need to write the discount code "20" in the checkout to receive the discount.

– I have changed my mind! I want to cancel my order/change strap color or size/ add a strap or remove one. What do I do?
Send me an email as soon as possible to cheapestnatostraps (a) gmail.com, with the subject title "WRONG ORDER #XXXXX" in which the XXXXXX is your order number. As soon as I get it I will update your order with the new information. Remember the subject title, if it’s not the right one I can’t guarantee that the change will be done in time for your order to be shipped

– Does my shipment have a tracking number?
I you want your order to have a tracking number, choose Shipping with tracking ($3.95) or DHL Express shipping in checkout and you will receive a tracking number when your order is shipped.

– Do you ship to the whole world?
Yes, we do! With the exception of Russia.

– Where do you ship from / where are you located?
Cheapest NATO Straps is located in Stockholm Sweden, and that where we ship from.

– What will the shipping cost be?
We offer different shipping options as you can see below. All orders are shipped with DHL and Deutsche Post. Note that shipments can be delayed due to holidays and local customs administration.
Free shipping:

• Shipping is free on all orders over $25*
  • Shipping courier is Deutsche post and the local postal service in the destination country.
  • Delivery time depending on how fast the customs and local postal network in you country are, and can be effected by seasonal delays. Please contact us by email for current estimation based on your location.
  • Shipments will be delivered to the recipient's mailbox.
  • Traceable: No
  • Tracking number: No
*…That is unless your in Sweden, where all orders over $5 have free shipping!
*Orders to South Africa, Mexico, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Malaysia, Italy, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, India, Egypt, Romania, Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Colombia, Bulgaria, Russia, Turkey, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Azerbaijan, Brunei, Ukraine and Kenya cannot choose this option. Sorry!

International shipping:

• Shipping is free on orders over $25, shipping cost is $1.95 on orders between $5-25, and $2.95 for orders under $5.
  • Shipping courier is Deutsche post and the local postal service in the destination country.
  • Delivery time depending on how fast the customs and local postal network in you country are, and can be effected by seasonal delays. Please contact us by email for current estimation based on your location.
  • Shipments will be delivered to the recipient's mailbox.
  • Traceable: No
  • Tracking number: No
*Orders to South Africa, Mexico, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Malaysia, Italy, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, India, Egypt, Romania, Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Colombia, Bulgaria, Russia, Turkey, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Azerbaijan, Brunei, Ukraine and Kenya cannot choose this option.

Shipping with tracking:

• Shipping cost is $3.95 no matter how large your order is.
  • Shipping courier is Deutsche Post and the local postal service in the destination country.
  • Delivery time depending on how fast the customs and local postal network in you country are.
  • The shipment will be delivered as registered mail and require a signature upon delivery.
  • Traceable: Yes, in most countries.
*Shipping to Mexico, Malaysia, South Africa and United Arab Emirates may take longer to arrive due to delays in customs.
*Orders to Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and Kenya cannot choose this option. Sorry!

DHL Express to United States (1-2 days), Canada and Australia (2-3 days):

• Shipping cost is $15.95 on orders between $1-20.
  • Shipping cost is $12.95 on orders over $20.
  • Shipping cost is $9.95 on orders over $40.
  • Please enter phone number in the check out.
  • Shipping courier is DHL Express.
  • The shipment will be to your door and require a signature upon delivery.
  • Traceable: Yes.
  • Approximate Delivery Time (business days): United States is 1-2 days, Canada is 2-3 days and to Australia is 2-3 days.
DHL Express to the rest of the world:

• Shipping cost is $19.95 no matter how large your order is, please enter phone number in the check out.
  • Shipping courier is DHL Express.
  • The shipment will be to your door and require a signature upon delivery.
  • Traceable: Yes.
  • Approximate Delivery Time (business days): To countries in EU 1-3 days, Singapore is 2-3 days, United Arab Emirates is 2 days, to the rest of the world 3-6 days.
*DHL Express shipping is available to the whole world except to Russia.
*DHL Express shipping to Chile, Argentina, Mauritius, Reunion, Egypt, Kenya, Namibia and Nigeria is $27.95.

– What about taxes and currency rate?
All prices is shown in USD. On purchase within the EU, 25% tax will be added to the price. On purchases ordered from other places in the wide world there are no additional fees.

– When will my straps arrive?
The NATO straps are shipped from Stockholm in Sweden with DHL and Deutsche Post. Delivery time depending on how fast the customs and local postal network in you country are.
However, our job is to sell watch straps, not controlling the postal service worldwide. We can’t control transit times and we ask for your patience and understanding when a shipment is delayed.

– My shipment hasn't arrived yet. Why is that?
We always try to ship your order within 1 business day from when the day the order is made. When the order is shipped you will automatically receive a shipping confirmation email and your order will be in the hands of Deutsche post and later the local postal service in your country. When you order will reach its destination depends a lot on the infrastructure available where you live.

Our job is to sell watch straps, not controlling the postal service worldwide. We can’t control transit times and we ask for your patience and understanding when a shipment is delayed.

If you order is shipped without tracking we will not be able to trace its whereabout. CheapestNATOStraps is not responsible for shipping delays caused by inclement weather, or any other "acts of God."

Be patient and you will soon receive your watch straps!

– Where should I enter my delivery address?
Enter the shipping address at Paypal checkout. It is your responsability as the customer to provide us a correct delivery address, and double check that it’s REALLY the right one. If a mistake has happened, email me immediately at [email protected]

– Where do I enter the discount code?
If you have a discount code don't forget to use it! Enter the discount code at checkout.

– I'm looking for a NATO strap that is sold out, when will it be back in stock?
We restock our store every couple of weeks. Use the "Notify me"-button inside the product page to get an automatic email whenever the NATO strap of your desire is back in stock.

– I ’m interested in becoming a retailer of your NATO straps. Do you have a discount for that?
Wow, that’s great news! We are already working with several watch brands, websites and stores around the world, but we are always on the lookout for new dealers.

– How long and thick is the NATO Strap?

• NATO Strap is about 28 cm long including the buckle, and it’s 1 mm thick.
  • Premium NATO strap, Brushed Premium NATO strap, PVD NATO strap and Gold NATO strap is also about 28 cm long including the buckle and 1 mm thick.
  • Leather NATO Strap is about 28 cm long including the buckle and about 1.2 - 1.5 mm thick.
  • Zulu Strap is about 27-28 cm long including the buckle and about 1.5 mm thick.
  • Zulu Leather Strap is about 27-28 cm long including the buckle and about 1.6 - 1.9 mm thick
  • Original NATO Strap is about 26 cm long including the buckle and about 1.1 mm thick.
  • Premium Original NATO strap and Rose Gold Premium Original NATO strap is about 25.5 cm long in the size 20 mm, and 23,5 cm long in 18 mm (both sizes length is including the buckle) and they are about 1,1 mm thick.
– You guys are SO much cheaper than the rest of them. What is the quality of the straps?
We only want happy customers, so we only offer the highest quality NATO straps there is. Since we have our own manufacturing we’re able to keep the prices low without compromising on quality. On every product page, you can see reviews that previous customers have given our NATO straps, and 98% of their reviews are 5 out of 5 stars.

– What are your NATO straps made of?
The nylon NATO straps are made of ballistic nylon, the leather NATO straps are made of calf skin. The hardware on all the straps are made from stainless steel.
– I have thin wrists, how do I shorten my NATO strap?

Oh, it’s super easy to shorten the straps! This is how you do it::

I’ve ordered several straps from them. Very good product for the money. I have not been disappointed. I recommend them.

:up:

:up:Great information, Guys! :applaud:Thanks Mike.:hat:

I've got 2 of the short leather straps coming. My wrist is 7", will these straps be too small? I ordered 2 tropic rubber straps a few weeks ago, and I thought they were a little long, so I had to cut a little off. I decided to try the short versions.

BTW, if that is really Sofie pictured above, all I have to say is "All right, all right, all right!"

Back
Top Bottom