eTWQpc.gif

lIGGw1.gif
EMhEH0.gif

FQpS77.gif

49914319771_99e6662365_c.jpg

49914618077_9730f8ef22_c.jpg

49914618097_14cc37bb42_b.jpg

7JPEld.gif

Pulverized a few of these horrible Renato screws. I knew things were going too smooth and I would stumble across some bad ones. I'll be using this brown dial for parts. The green and some other of the Vulcans are back to life.

Vz3sl9.jpg

TVSECh.jpg

lTcpwR.gif

brYta1.gif
s30y8W.gif

Thanks Dayman. I pulled out an unmarked box today I had no clue what it contained. Some long forgotten quartz and automatic watches Android, Invicta, Renato and Swiss Legend. Most of them were quartz, but several autos were inside as well. I changed some of the quartz, but lost the mangled one on the operating table. I've never cared for the screws on the backs of the Renato watches. Acceptable losses and damage is part of the hobby to me. I change the battery in bunches, but will probably try to see if a guy I know wants them cheap. Most are too large for my taste now and have never seen any wrist time. I'll never miss the watches or the money because I spent the dough a long time ago.

Your way ahead of me, Mike. I leave the battery changing to my watch guy. My eyes, and hands just aren't that stable anymore. (LOL)......I'm in the position of not having to worry about "Old" watches. With three Grandsons, and a 19 year old, Great Grandson, they always find a home, and in most cases, sooner, not later! (LOL) At least I've been able to teach the boy's to take proper care of them. (They don't want to tick off GramPa) .....I hope you will be able to recoop a little of what went out the door when you bought them. It never hurts to have a little extra "Pocket Change" if you find something interesting, Here is wishing you the best your way this summer, my friend!

Back
Top Bottom