A nice Tissot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A nice Tissot

I'm trying find out about this before I grab it.. Any info ? thanks guys.. the pics are bad but once i get it/if i get it. i'll get better shots thanks for any help

image0 by Big noize, on Flickr

image1 by Big noize, on Flickr
    L.T.R
    Learn Teach Repeat

I can't help with to much info on this, but what a watch. I love this. The bracelet is particularly awesome to me.
    Dan

Comment

ty dm I kinda liked this one because it reminded me of SWI. I always loved those.. this is priced in my range however it is 2nd hand
      L.T.R
      Learn Teach Repeat

Comment

Looks like the T Lord Valjous...

https://www.jomashop.com/tissot-t-me...271103100.html

Comment

• ScottyB
          ScottyB commented
          Editing a comment
          nice horo sleuth REPO...looked like a wobbler to me ...exhibition glass & rotor on true chrono member of swatch family

thanks for the great info guys
        L.T.R
        Learn Teach Repeat

Comment

Not sure how low you are buying this one, but there is a new one on eBay for $600. On Bracelet.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tissot-T-Lo...2141%7Ciid%3A1
          Dan

Comment

TISSOTT-Lord Automatic Chronograph Men's Watch T0595271103100Item No. T059.527.11.031.00

5.0 star rating3 Reviews
            • retail:$1,950.00
            • was:$1,358.99

$589.00

(70% off)

as low as $36/month with Affirm. Pre-qualify now.
            ADD TO BAG
            SHIPS IN 3 - 5 WEEKS.FREE SHIPPING

This one is $589 and I guess this is new.

Comment

Only way I would buy this one is to replace a movement of the same caliber. I like the watch, but snap on case backs are a pet peeve of mine. I posted one earlier with a snap on back with an ETA 2824 for under $160.00. It would make a great donor watch when needed because of the movement price.

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

ÔÇťAmerica will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
              If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
              As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
              Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ScottyB
                ScottyB commented
                Editing a comment
                yup RW had me give to my son-in-law BNIB MARATAC 39mm ti field X1...voices of dis-favor re ghost position...

translation had a beautiful 80 hr auto dresser un-worn and RW put in an earwick because he alerted me to snap-on case back......traded to my house painter ...

darn u LEE... RW hand outs from the tree of knowledge...

so this is a wobbler with a snap-on ? i'd give it a spin...have not had a wobbler in more than 5 years... for a low price i would try

Its gonna be sub 500.00 im not sure that I wanna even spend that... But the seller is motivated
              L.T.R
              Learn Teach Repeat

Comment

Working...
              X