No announcement yet.

Ad Free Photobucket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watermark, and now 25 MB is why they can go pound salt up their butts.

Welcome to WatchinTyme, where you don't have to wipe your feet before entering! But don't bother me because I'm on my coffee break!

Comment

I laughed when I read the 25 limit. A few HD PNG files add up to more than that.

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
      If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
      As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
      Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I guess the watermark wasn't working.

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
        Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Wow, they sure know how to make sale.

Comment

If you are a professional photographer and need to store lots of photos, this might work. But for the average person $8 a month might not... especially when there are loads of free sites out there. (not to mention PB's crapy service)
            Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey...

Comment

These guys don't know how to take no thanks for an answer. I asked them to remove all of my images they refuse and would rather break balls and hold the images for ransom. I backed my stuff up a long, long time ago and have no use for their site.

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I don't have many images with bloatophucket, but they are ALL watermarked. I am not even close to the free limit.

Welcome to WatchinTyme, where you don't have to wipe your feet before entering! But don't bother me because I'm on my coffee break!

Comment

Originally posted by roadwarrior View Post
                  These guys don't know how to take no thanks for an answer. I asked them to remove all of my images they refuse and would rather break balls and hold the images for ransom. I backed my stuff up a long, long time ago and have no use for their site.

And they complain about us taking up storage for free
                  ..........Louis..................sigpic .........

Comment

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

What a bunch of dirtballs!

Comment

Wow.
                        ..........Louis..................sigpic .........

Comment

I went tp flickr….potato potatoe
                          L.T.R
                          Learn Teach Repeat

Comment

Working...
                          X