Wednesday-October-16th-WRUW

Mondaine Ultra Thin

48901067393_bb60a4fbc5_h.jpg

48901800952_49f5ceac57_h.jpg

48901598141_f21316b171_h.jpg

48901801022_f3ecd41780_h.jpg

Hey, all, I just wanna say that EVERY ONE of the watches I've seen thus far has been a HOME-freakin'-RUN!! Now I just hope THIS very humble submission at least advances everyone by one base...it's an old fave, 2bsure! (Note the NH25A movement!)

Have a great Wednesday, all! Shalom! Mazel tov! OY-VEY! And sew fourth! Dress WARMLY, you should!! :hat:
:yes:

Is my photo not showing up? I have noticed the past two times that I cannot see my photo. Can you fella's see it? I double checked my photo host and there are no reasons I can find why it would not show up so I am confused about this.

Attachments

• where's the beef.jpg
    where's the beef.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 0
Is my photo not showing up? I have noticed the past two times that I cannot see my photo. Can you fella's see it? I double checked my photo host and there are no reasons I can find why it would not show up so I am confused about this.

I can see your pics in TapaTalk but not here. I checked the code entered and its correct. Gary is also having problems with his photos showing up here and on other forums. He is using fototime too, so it might be something to do with fototime.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom