Thursday-July-11th-WRUW

Good Morning

Please excuse the fingerprints on the crystal

This is simply THE coolest usage of a solar panel that this semi-elderly mouse has ever laid his beady little rodent's eyes on! Seriously! Who'd have THUNK a standard digital dial would look so amazing -- and even dead sexy! -- with a standard diver's bezel!?! DAYAM, but it looks oarsome, Double-B's!! Da mouse, he LIKEY, mon, and dat's da TROOT, rat there, mon!! I can't believe I've never seen this amazing layout before, and -- of course -- leave it to SEIKO to make it happen...!! (Eye ham berry jell-jell!!)

Another day with the Squale Pepsi Ceramica GMT.
95af9a02e7d8e7d70e2a5d0a0d16c0ca.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Helson Blackbeard

e705414968095279a8ab0273141419b7.jpg

This stunning dial & bezel combination looks absolutely amazing...and it reminds me of the time I was staying at the Paris Hilton -- the hotel, not the floozy -- where they heated up your bed linens on a portable autoclave on the maid's cart. And my favorite little French maid always said the same thing when she removed my linens from the still-steaming machine: "AH, mon cher, dat is some hot sheet!" And that's how I feel about this H-E-Single-Hockey-Stick-SON watch! :cool:

Lmao, thanks very much. They hit me the same way when I first saw them. To think it’s a light and tiny 50mm. LOL. I don’t like the strap very much as it isn’t up to Seiko's usual quality. Fortunately I have a new resin bracelet for it arriving on Friday. It is quite the awesome watch, can’t wait till I can get a white one.

This is simply THE coolest usage of a solar panel that this semi-elderly mouse has ever laid his beady little rodent's eyes on! Seriously! Who'd have THUNK a standard digital dial would look so amazing -- and even dead sexy! -- with a standard diver's bezel!?! DAYAM, but it looks oarsome, Double-B's!! Da mouse, he LIKEY, mon, and dat's da TROOT, rat there, mon!! I can't believe I've never seen this amazing layout before, and -- of course -- leave it to SEIKO to make it happen...!! (Eye ham berry jell-jell!!)

Back
Top Bottom