X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Untitled by Gavin Gear, on Flickr
    "It had to start somewhere, It had to start sometime. What better place than here? What better time than now?"

Comment

Comment

Tourby Thursday! Wearing The Stuhrling Original, Devilray Tourbillon, Limited Edition.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Helson Blackbeard

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Citizen Diver on a Nato Belt
            P1010060.jpg
            P1010061.jpg
            CheapN.jpg
            cheapn1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by budabear View Post
              Good Morning

Please excuse the fingerprints on the crystal

This is simply THE coolest usage of a solar panel that this semi-elderly mouse has ever laid his beady little rodent's eyes on! Seriously! Who'd have THUNK a standard digital dial would look so amazing -- and even dead sexy! -- with a standard diver's bezel!?! DAYAM, but it looks oarsome, Double-B's!! Da mouse, he LIKEY, mon, and dat's da TROOT, rat there, mon!! I can't believe I've never seen this amazing layout before, and -- of course -- leave it to SEIKO to make it happen...!! (Eye ham berry jell-jell!!)
              "Remove all the psychopaths, liars, idiots, sociopaths, morons, illiterates (functional or otherwise), vainglorious, imbeciles and U of Oregon boosters. Throw in some tolerance, mutual respect, high intellect, basic goodness, genuine caring for each others' values & beliefs, and insistence on the truth. THAT is how you go from 'them' to 'us,' here at WIT." - M.D. Praesepultus

Comment

Another day with the Squale Pepsi Ceramica GMT.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WatchSteve View Post
                  Helson Blackbeard

This stunning dial & bezel combination looks absolutely amazing...and it reminds me of the time I was staying at the Paris Hilton -- the hotel, not the floozy -- where they heated up your bed linens on a portable autoclave on the maid's cart. And my favorite little French maid always said the same thing when she removed my linens from the still-steaming machine: "AH, mon cher, dat is some hot sheet!" And that's how I feel about this H-E-Single-Hockey-Stick-SON watch!
                  "Remove all the psychopaths, liars, idiots, sociopaths, morons, illiterates (functional or otherwise), vainglorious, imbeciles and U of Oregon boosters. Throw in some tolerance, mutual respect, high intellect, basic goodness, genuine caring for each others' values & beliefs, and insistence on the truth. THAT is how you go from 'them' to 'us,' here at WIT." - M.D. Praesepultus

Comment

Originally posted by scantor View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]20711[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20713[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20714[/ATTACH]
                    Arrr! Steve, you're gonna make me breakout my gold tone with meteorite dial execution. I only hold onto this because it's the largest meteorite dial I own and the color execution that's hardest to find.
                    Thanks for sharing
                    I don't sweat I condensate and YYYeess...I'm still cool !

aka "TimeOnMySide" but you can call me Woody!

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite_Kid19 View Post
                      Another day with the Squale Pepsi Ceramica GMT.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
                      I don't think you're taking this beauty off the wrist any TIME soon! Thanks for sharing.
                      I don't sweat I condensate and YYYeess...I'm still cool !

aka "TimeOnMySide" but you can call me Woody!

Comment

Lmao, thanks very much. They hit me the same way when I first saw them. To think it’s a light and tiny 50mm. LOL. I don’t like the strap very much as it isn’t up to Seiko's usual quality. Fortunately I have a new resin bracelet for it arriving on Friday. It is quite the awesome watch, can’t wait till I can get a white one.

Originally posted by misterjingles View Post
                        This is simply THE coolest usage of a solar panel that this semi-elderly mouse has ever laid his beady little rodent's eyes on! Seriously! Who'd have THUNK a standard digital dial would look so amazing -- and even dead sexy! -- with a standard diver's bezel!?! DAYAM, but it looks oarsome, Double-B's!! Da mouse, he LIKEY, mon, and dat's da TROOT, rat there, mon!! I can't believe I've never seen this amazing layout before, and -- of course -- leave it to SEIKO to make it happen...!! (Eye ham berry jell-jell!!)

Comment

Originally posted by WatchSteve View Post
                          Helson Blackbeard

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          This thing is sweet and absolutely love that skull lume!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X