Wednesday-May-15th-WRUW

castlk

Tyme Machine
Steinhart Ocean One Vintage Military for Today

57W988k.jpg

Purple python strap plus polished case & purple dial equals an unsurpassed Grand Diver from the good folks at INVICTER...

One of the best off-the-shelf matches I've ever seen, if'n ah dew say so m'self... :wink:

Oris Limited Edition Maldives Automatic

Love that orange lume Joel! killer Aquis!!

Purple python strap plus polished case & purple dial equals an unsurpassed Grand Diver from the good folks at INVICTER...

One of the best off-the-shelf matches I've ever seen, if'n ah dew say so m'self... :wink:

Hey MJ love the combo. I have an event for work tomorrow night and I'm wearing a purple shirt and tie.... think you can overnight that badboy to me for tomorrow to borrow? jk! :)

I love the matching!

Hey MJ love the combo. I have an event for work tomorrow night and I'm wearing a purple shirt and tie.... think you can overnight that badboy to me for tomorrow to borrow? jk! :) I love the matching!

Many thanks for your very kind complements, mon ami! Had you been serious, I might've been talked into the 'overnight delivery' thing! :wink: But then I'd have to find another pick for today...hmmm. That might've been a toughie...! :)

Back
Top Bottom