Wednesday-May-15th-WRUW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Some men are morally opposed to violence. Fortunately for them, the men that protect them are not

Comment

Originally posted by surelyuknow View Post
        Oris Limited Edition Maldives Automatic

Love that orange lume Joel! killer Aquis!!

Originally posted by misterjingles View Post
        Purple python strap plus polished case & purple dial equals an unsurpassed Grand Diver from the good folks at INVICTER...

One of the best off-the-shelf matches I've ever seen, if'n ah dew say so m'self...
        Hey MJ love the combo. I have an event for work tomorrow night and I'm wearing a purple shirt and tie.... think you can overnight that badboy to me for tomorrow to borrow? jk! :)

I love the matching!
        "It had to start somewhere, It had to start sometime. What better place than here? What better time than now?"

Comment

Good Morning

Comment

Originally posted by darkoverlord View Post
            Hey MJ love the combo. I have an event for work tomorrow night and I'm wearing a purple shirt and tie.... think you can overnight that badboy to me for tomorrow to borrow? jk! :) I love the matching!
            Many thanks for your very kind complements, mon ami! Had you been serious, I might've been talked into the 'overnight delivery' thing! But then I'd have to find another pick for today...hmmm. That might've been a toughie...! :)
            "Man, I think about all those times I held back [and didn't call out Mart], and I get so pissed OFF at myself." - TimidityC

Comment

My WOTD Wednesday Selection, The Invicta, Creamsicle Grand Diver, With Full Lume Dial. Placed On Custom, Baseball Leather Strap, Designed By It's Baseball Time, Accented By Custom-Crafted, Color-Matched Bracelet, Created By Beads By Gonzo. Grand Salami!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ventus Lume
                Ventus.jpg
                VM2.jpg

Comment

vostock_bronze.jpg

zak98

Comment

William L 1985 Automatic Chronograph.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by misterjingles View Post
                      Purple python strap plus polished case & purple dial equals an unsurpassed Grand Diver from the good folks at INVICTER...

One of the best off-the-shelf matches I've ever seen, if'n ah dew say so m'self...
                      Love this combo, nice job MJ!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X