Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REVIEW: "Eating Iridescent Crow" - Invicta Pro-Diver Ghost Mechanical Bracelet Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rog1 View Post
    Love the bridge, thanks for the nice review with great pix.
    May be my faulty memory here but didn't Stuhrling use the Bridge engines prior and I always loved the concept. I gotta say that the Bridge got my attention, and so cool Mr. Jingles that you bought into this design. Your pics and lengthy prose are so appropriate here. I'm still on the fence bout the iridescent but the Bridge
    design helps here.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by gregg View Post
        May be my faulty memory here but didn't Stuhrling use the Bridge engines prior and I always loved the concept. I gotta say that the Bridge got my attention, and so cool Mr. Jingles that you bought into this design. Your pics and lengthy prose are so appropriate here. I'm still on the fence bout the iridescent but the Bridge
        design helps here.

I think they all have used the bridge a few times....(and my memory is C R A F T)
        Hazy....try again...

Comment

Very good review and pictures...

I too was not sure about the iridescent look, but decided to take the leap...I wanted a master calendar model...I really like it and have gotten some positive comments as well...

Attached Files

Comment

“Hey mouse, nice watch”
            “Thank you!”
            “I’m not going to eat it though, that would be cannibalistic”
            We already have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?

Comment

Originally posted by gregg View Post
              design helps here.
              Corum uses the "bridge"...in many different concepts...if only I could afford them...

Comment

hail to the mouse copping the brooklyn bridge on the cheap... still a thrill

Comment

Great review with good pictures on and off the wrist.
                  "NON SIBI SED PATRIAE"
                  NOT FOR SELF BUT FOR COUNTRY!
                  Marlon Craige / U.S.Navy

Comment

The first time I had seen this iridescent treatment on a watch was in Disney World at the Boardwalk.
                    It was in a boutique store and it was a Zodiac brand watch for right around $800 and I really liked it and my wife told me to buy it. Well I didn't. I told my wife I could get the same watch off the internet for $500. Needless to say I still do not own a iridescent treated watch yet.

Comment

• misterjingles
                      misterjingles commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well, you just never know when one might sneak up on you and pounce, just like THIS one did! Keep looking and stay well... ; )
                  Working...
                  X