My two week review of the Beijing Beihai 36MM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ocgwiz01 View Post
    A big congrats PF, that is 1 beautiful watch, the rear view is beautiful, enjoy it often!!

Thanks, I don't wear it as often but I won't get rid of it anytime soon.

Comment

Wow! Some very beautiful watch flesh there!! China is a source of fine timepieces that has finally started to get the accolades it so richly deserves, which has really made me appreciate the small collection of vintage Sino pieces in my collection. Many thanks for showing us yet another cool design in your review...
      "(Son of a gun!) You walked into the party like you were walking onto a yacht, your hat strategically dipped below one eye, your scarf it was apricot; you had one eye in the mirror as you watched yourself gavotte, and all the girls dreamed that they'd be your partner, and you're so vain, you prob'ly think this song is about you; you're so vain!" - Carly Simon

Comment

One sweet dial with that circular pattern. I agree the Chinese are no slouches in watch making
        industry.

Comment

Nice review. That TIMEpiece look rather large on your 8" wrist. But it looks great. As for the dial, well it's stamped if done by hand it would cost big.
          Congrats on a beautiful TIMEpiece and enjoy.
          I don't sweat I condensate and YYYeess...I'm still cool !

aka "TimeOnMySide" but you can call me Woody!

Comment

Originally posted by theTIME View Post
            Nice review. That TIMEpiece look rather large on your 8" wrist. But it looks great. As for the dial, well it's stamped if done by hand it would cost big.
            Congrats on a beautiful TIMEpiece and enjoy.
            Too late Woody, he's gone... R.I.P.
            Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey...

Comment

Originally posted by surelyuknow View Post
              Too late Woody, he's gone... R.I.P.
              Thanks for the intel. With the backlash that he was getting I was wondering how long it would take for him to leave. Hopefully now we can get back to some normalcy. And maybe some may return.

Comment

Thanks for the intel. With the backlash that he was getting I was wondering how long it would take for him to leave. Hopefully now we can get back to some normalcy. And maybe some may return.
                Define normal.:)

Comment

Originally posted by Bella Dino View Post
                  Define normal.:)
                  Less bullying. Less controversy and less arguing. Hopefully! And then I woke up!

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan1001 View Post
                    I'm 5'11, 280lbs and have 8'' wrist and pull it off well ......
                    I am every bit your size. As much as that is a beautiful watch, I think if would look positively DAINTY on me.

Wipe the crystal/s off with an swap of alcohol. Rest your watch dial-up, and level. Dip your finger into water and allow a single droplet to fall onto each crystal. If you get a 'puddle', with uneven borders, it's mineral. If you get a nice round bead, like on a freshly waxed car. ..then sapphire.

Comment

The op in the quote is banned. So he may or may not see your response.
                      "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

ÔÇťAmerica will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
                      If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
                      As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
                      Abraham Lincoln

Comment

We already have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?

Comment

Less bullying. Less controversy and less arguing. Hopefully! And then I woke up!
                          - " i dreamed i was a man who thought he was a butterfly;

i dreamed i was a butterfly who thought he was a man "

CHUANG TZU

Comment

Working...
                          X