Aragon packaging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aragon packaging

Looks nice Wing,tool and extra lug screws in the hidden compartment?

Aragon packaging

Reposted from Wing's FB page:[br][br]Mark McBride: Price point?[br][br]Wing Liang: Aragon price arrange is $99 to $)5)). I am possibly returning to Evine in 2))6.[br][br][br][br][br]

Aragon packaging

The way that looks in the packaging, even I'm tempted to get that in a 45mm, despite the gemstone bling.

Aragon packaging

I love the high polish Wing (maybe its because I am a HiGh Polish)
url]

Aragon packaging

Great news on your possible return to Evine !![br][br]Hmmmmm..nnow, if I can only get my ban lifted ? .. Lolll[br][br]Blue

Aragon packaging

Nice looking watch and box. Can't wait for the full release and unboxing of my first Aragon watch!

Aragon packaging

Would love to see Wing back on evine! I used to look forward to his shows and frequently broke out the credit card when I shouldn't have

Aragon packaging

[quote source=/post/296396/thread timestamp=)449686467 author=@lancecumalot]nice package [/quote][br][div style=text-align:center;][font face=impact size=6]HEE HE HEE HE HEE HE[/font][br][a href=[url]http://s))89.photobucket.com/user/tymebandit/media/)78549)_zpsthpf3yhz.png.html][/url]
)78549)_zpsthpf3yhz.png

Aragon packaging

[font face=georgia][font size=4][font color=e624)9]Very cool indeed. I hope to see you back on Evine.
font]

Aragon packaging

[font size=3 color=#77)7)4 face=georgia]Lookin' Mighty Classy, Wing!
font]

Aragon packaging

The packaging is very classy. Hope to see you back on Evine next year Wing.

Aragon packaging

[p][br][/p][p][br][/p][p][span][/span][span][/span][span][/span][span][/span][span]It looks like a[/span]modified three slot travel box.[/p]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom