new guy from tx

Status
Not open for further replies.

chao1976

Tyme Watcher
Hi yall, I've been collecting for a couple of years now. I was apart of wg and was referred to here. I just pulled the trigger on a DB sea ram auto orange dial to add to my small collection. Will post some pics once it arrives!

new guy from tx

Welcome to the forum, buddy.[br]Enjoy your time here![br][br][div align=center]
Rotate_Welcome_Animation_Bright_Blue_).gif

new guy from tx

[br][div style=text-align:center;][br][/div][font size=4 face=comic sans MS][/font]

new guy from tx

[font face=georgia color=#77)7)4 size=3] Hey Trick, Glad you found your way over and climbed on board! Welcome, and Congrats on the new DB![/font]

new guy from tx

Welcome to WiT!! Glad to hear you were referred here and decided to join us. Congrats on your DB!! Looking forward to the pics.

new guy from tx

Thanx for joining our forum! :D[br]Congratz on your new DB 8-)

new guy from tx

Welcome!

new guy from tx

[font color=#3572b8]Welcome aboard.[br]You found a great neighborhood[br]of very fine and kind folks.[br]Pull up a chair and enjoy the atmosphere.[/font]

new guy from tx

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to your pics, enjoy

new guy from tx

wellcome, good folks, no strife and great admin/mods so kick off your shoes and stay awhile

new guy from tx

[font face=georgia][font size=4][font color=#e6)8)9][em]Greeting, and salutations! Welcome aboard! Come on in, look around, hang up your coat, kick back, and enjoy the company of a lot of fellow WG survivors, along with a lot of other nice folks. We have a new Port of Call, so make yourself at home. I hope you have a wonderful time here. May you ENJOY![/em][a href=]
font]

new guy from tx

Welcome to the forum. A lot of ole' WG's are hanging out here. Glad you can join us.

new guy from tx

Welcome to the forum.[br][br]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LXBI5fPics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom