Prometheus Sailfish

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsbosoxfan

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
This arrived a couple days ago. I have fallen in love with Prometheus and Borealis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prometheus Sailfish

Nice looking watch congratulations I always liked that one and the domed lumed bezel.

Prometheus Sailfish

Great company's offering super quality and value, and you chose a Beauty for your collection, enjoy it often.

Prometheus Sailfish

Sharp looking watch! I agree with your assessment of the company. When the Manta Rays went on clearance I picked one up and was very impressed. I am very curious about how the Poseidon will turn out.

Prometheus Sailfish

Very sharp blue, congrats.

Prometheus Sailfish

that is super nice - congrats :)

Prometheus Sailfish

I've thought about picking one of those up myself.[br][br]It's a great looking watch.

Prometheus Sailfish

Nice pickup! Great piece from a great small co. from the Iberian pennsulal.

Prometheus Sailfish

[quote author=@lancecumalot source=/post/)743)6/thread timestamp=)42696)355]nice micro boutique tool[/quote][br][br][br]Exquisite sapphire inlaid bezel and other great features.

Prometheus Sailfish

Congrats on a great pickup. The more I see the more I like.

Prometheus Sailfish

[quote source=/post/)74458/thread timestamp=)426973866 author=@noma4][quote source=/post/)743)6/thread timestamp=)42696)355 author=@lancecumalot]nice micro boutique tool[/quote][br]Exquisite sapphire inlaid bezel and other great features.[/quote]RUSSIAN ONION hour hand

Prometheus Sailfish

That's a great looking timepiece. I like the shade of blue you went with for this one, and the bezel has a nice smooth look to it.

Prometheus Sailfish

[font face=georgia][font size=4][font color=#e627)9][em]That really is a stunning piece on the wrist. A big congratulations on adding it to your collection. ENJOY, and wear it in good WIT health, my friend![/em][a href=]
font]

Prometheus Sailfish

Awesome pick up, that's the one I picked too. If I'm not mistaken, I thinkPrometheus and Borealis are related companies. Congrats![font face=verdana size=3][/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom