Two Swiss Beauties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Swiss Beauties

So I've been wanting to add some Swiss flair to my collection but don't have the coin for an Omega. I did some research and after seeing some Glycine models here on the forum and learning about the company I knew it was the right match for me. I also really liked Victorinox as they have a reputation for building tough, reliable time pieces. I settled on the Glycine Combat Sub 46mm and the Victorinox Maverick 43mm. Having a larger wrist (8.5") I prefer watches over 42mm and both of these fit and wear well. I really like this Glycine. Thanks to those of you who posted pics and info of your Glycines. It was very helpful to me Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200629_114003268_HDR.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	928Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200629_114008384_HDR.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	929Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200629_122945073_HDR.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	930Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200629_123001491.jpg
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	931

Two good looking watches. Congrats!
    ÔÇťAmerica will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

Comment

Like them both! I especially like that red tone bezel on the Vic...beautiful...

Comment

A big congratulations!

Comment

Looks like you picked up a couple of winners. Congrats and enjoy them both!
          Everybody's got something to hide except me and my monkey...

Comment

2 Great looking watches. Congrats.

Comment

Two great looking TIMEpieces. Love them both and the pics. Congrats and enjoy. Thanks for sharing

Comment

2 stunners to say the least

Comment

both nice... yellow second stopper on the G not seen every day... ox-blood pantone Vic 2020 color of the year

Comment

Very nice , love the G on rubba , congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Panzerfaust View Post
                      So I've been wanting to add some Swiss flair to my collection but don't have the coin for an Omega. I did some research and after seeing some Glycine models here on the forum and learning about the company I knew it was the right match for me. I also really liked Victorinox as they have a reputation for building tough, reliable time pieces. I settled on the Glycine Combat Sub 46mm and the Victorinox Maverick 43mm. Having a larger wrist (8.5") I prefer watches over 42mm and both of these fit and wear well. I really like this Glycine. Thanks to those of you who posted pics and info of your Glycines. It was very helpful to me Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200629_114003268_HDR.jpg
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	928Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200629_114008384_HDR.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	929Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200629_122945073_HDR.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	930Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200629_123001491.jpg
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	931
                      I love them both, don't have a Glycine, but own three Victorinox watches. Enjoy

Comment

Comment

Congrats on a great pair!
                          Life is short. Don't waste a minute of it. Gary

Comment

Exactly, two Swiss beauties!! Nice decision on the pair. Congratulations and enjoy.
                            We already have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?

Comment

That might be the 46mm I finally wind up getting -- looks GREAT!!!!!!!!! I've got a 42mm on the way from Glycine. LOVE that Victorinox!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X