Katmai-doo

yinzburgher

Tyme Teller
My most recent addition is a Timex Katmai from Amazon Warehouse. For $21 I'm pretty happy with this one. I like the all black tactical look. I haven't had an ana-digi in my collection since I sold my Casio Lineage years ago. I'm considering this my poor man's Arnie. It has all the functionality I'll need. It's a loud ticker but that's fine. I imagine the crystal will scratch easily. The strap is decent. Indiglo is one of my favorite features in the entirety of the watch world. I like the bezel on this......very loud and clicky. I wish it was rated to 100m WR....that's probably my biggest complaint. I don't think it will last as long as some of my cheap Casios but I think I'll be pleased overall.

i9eFSGj.jpg

PZX8TTH.jpg

I like it! I have an Expedition w/Indiglo that needs a battery change. You inspire me. Congrats and enjoy.

Just a cool color scheme and you did great for 21 clams so a big congrats and Welcome!

For $21 that's a winner!!
Looks great on the wrist and no doubt you'll get your moneys worth out of that one.
Congrats!

Welcome! Wow, that's a real beauty! A Timex was my first watch, propelling me into the love of watchery as a young lad and certainly a timeless icon in the watch world. Great ani-digi combo! Congrats!

:up: :cheers: :up:

Back
Top Bottom