Raven Solitude

pacco17

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
I just got this back from repair. It needed regulated. I had Steve put on the bracelet for me since it was on sale. Only bracelet I could not size because of very small collars. Great size and this is the Worn and Wound special edition.
Solitude.jpg
solitude1.jpg
solitude2.jpg

Looks great. Even better on bracelet. How long was the turn around time?

Looks great. Even better on bracelet. How long was the turn around time?

Honestly, about 5 weeks. Steve did warn me before I sent it in it could take longer than normal to repair because of the Covid-19

I'm glad to see the watch was returned Stan. I just can't see paying Steve $430.00 + $50.00 more for the bracelet when I can get the same watch from Ralf for $319.20 on the bracelet. I understand if someone is in the market for another color variation, but if not $160.00 more is a big difference in price. I also like the Benarus watch roll packaging better. I've had some of package cases from Steve fall apart on me

SOLITUDE https://ravenwatches.com/pages/solitude

Our latest design, the 40mm Solitude features stunning angles and case architecture paired with style cues seen in the larger Endeavour model. The case which measures 40mm from 12:00 to 6:00 and 42mm from 2:00 to 8:00 with a 47mm lug to lug is a comfortable watch for any wrist size. Check out the specs and different model options below.

specs600_580x@2x.jpg

PRICE: $480 ON THE BRACELET OR $430 ON STRAPS

SPECS

40mm from 12 to 6.
42mm from 2 to 8.
13mm height.
47mm lug to lug.
28mm dial.
20mm bracelet tapers to 18mm.
Secure pin and collar links.
Double domed sapphire.
AR coated on the inside.
3 rubber gaskets in the crown.
Screw down crown & case back.
300 meter water resistant.
Superluminova on the dial, hands, and bezel.
Lumed bezels.
Polished raised indices.
Polished and brushed case and bracelet.
Polished hands.
NH35A automatic movement.

lume2_800x.jpg

Case: 40mm stainless steel 316L

Height: 13mm incl double domed sapphire crystal

Lug to lug: 47mm

Weight on full link bracelet 182g

lugs: 20mm

Lume: Superluminova BGW9

Movement: NH35

Water resitance: 300m

Watch comes on bracelet with ratchting clasp and in a travel roll.

Bonito blue fish scale

SKU: 1
$399.00Price
Quantity

Add to Cart
  • Return and Refund Policy

Returns are accepted if the watch is unworn and complete and we have been informed about the return within 3 days after arrival.

We do not refund our shipping charges (US$50) and also not yours.
  • Shipping Info

The watches will be shipped from Hong Kong by Fedex.

They will be dispatched within 3 business days after payment is clear.

the customer is responsible for any tax and customs duty in his country.
Subtotal $399.00 Shipping
Pennsylvania, United States FREE

Promo code CB-$79.80

Total $319.20

https://www.benaruswatch.com/store

I didn't get my watch from Steve Mike. I purchased it second hand from a member on FB but I understand your points. You know I am a fan of Ralf. I have 3 Makos from him plus two Megs.

I know like myself, you're a big fan of both of these guys brands Stan. I'm glad you snagged one that you wanted. I mainly put it up just in case another was looking and was in the market for a similar color way that both offered. The Raven model has a lot more choices in color to choose from. Wear that one in the best of health Stan. I'm always in awe of your collection.

Back
Top Bottom