Daffy Duck LE Invicta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daffy Duck LE Invicta

Saw this the other day after getting an email pushing pre owned certified watches on Invicta Stores. Even though this was listed as a Woman's watch it's 44mm and Warner Bros licensed watch. I did a few searches and some sellers list it as unisex but I LOVE Warner Bros and was hoping to get the Bugs Bunny version but Daffy was something i wasn't going to pass on. Pretty cool all poly-carbonate case with SS with Exhibition back, Screw Down crown, mechanical movement #0027/1000 . I hate to say this but probably the last certified watch I buy from them. The watch looks great almost no scratches a couple small ones on the back. The rest of the watch looks new. The problem is I doubt Invicta check this when you try and set the watch the crown just unscrews from the stem! Something I can fix easily myself but I doubt the average Invicta buyer could fix. Of course i will send Invicta an email complaining but these are as is no return items but they do claim these are in perfect working order. Aside from having to reattach the stem to the crown and use some thread lock I am still happy with it for what I paid.

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

Untitled-6.jpg

Untitled-7.jpg

Untitled-8.jpg

"Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness, no laziness, no procrastination: never put off till tomorrow what you can do today." Philip Stanhope

Very cool, John! A big congratulations!

Comment

Didn't realize this had lumed hands until i shut off the lights. Pretty cool how it's just the outer frame of the hands.

Untitled-9.jpg

Untitled-10.jpg
      "Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness, no laziness, no procrastination: never put off till tomorrow what you can do today." Philip Stanhope

Comment

Comment

Suffering sucatash!!!! Now that's pretty cool indeed!!

Some men are morally opposed to violence. Fortunately for them, the men that protect them are not

Comment

Congrats on a sweet TIMEpiece. Enjoy and thanks for sharing
            I don't sweat I condensate and YYYeess...I'm still cool !

aka "TimeOnMySide" but you can call me Woody!

Comment

Congrats...

Comment

Cool watch - your lume pic is also very cool - enjoy!

Comment

Looks great , congrats.
                  Hazy....try again...

Comment

Thanks guys, After looking thru Invictas Looney Toon line I really think I am going to see if I can find one of each new or preowned. The men's versions are humongous 52mm, not that I do not like a huge watch I think I'll get the Bugs Bunny one in the smaller 44mm size the others are the 52mm.

Comment

Pretty cool pick up, John. Congrats, and enjoy!

Life is short...don't waste a minute of it. Gary

Comment

Working...
                      X