2 More Watches

While I have to admit that I don't normally go in for the Invicta/JT designs, this particular one has a VERY cool vibe to it...of course, given that the main textures are the black and the rose gold, how could it be anything ELSE? But OOOOH those sapphires and rubies on that OCEAN-X! make my old ticker go a'pitter-pat!! I have long lusted after one of those gemstone-bejeweled bezel watches, whether it be an Invicter, Rolex, or Saint John's Wart! And THIS OCEAN-X is definitely one to be lusted after deep within 'mah hoart," as old 'Jimuh' would've said, back in his highly-truncated heyday; it's beautimous, with a capital BEAUT! ***SIGH*** Ah well, one of these daze... Oh, and congratulations on this fine pair of aquisitions, Steve! Now go and enjoy the HAICH-E!-DOUBLE-Hockey-Sticks outta them there wartches!! (DANG-IT!! :wink:)

I wish on the JT SAS Invicta would make the hands solid. The hands blend in with the dial. Hard to tell time.

Congrats Steve on two beauties. Love the Pepsi. That MY is sparkling in the rose tone. Enjoy those bad boys and thanks for sharing

Back
Top Bottom