?Possible Inbound...

That decision didn't take long. Congrats on a decisive trigger pull. Nothing is written in stone with KS. With seventeen days to go I've seen people bail on a project as if it was the Titanic, especially in this hobby filled with indecisiveness.

It looks like there may be upgrade to an elabore movement if it reaches 300K and Sergio wants to change the dial color on the blue option to add more contrast...like the black to grey...a deeper blue center and bezel...kinda psyched to see the final product.

I'm all a skew...can you go wrong with this??

82a0f80a10c716455b83224c0354c0ac_original.jpg

This one is not looking good with nearly $9200 short of goal with only 4 days to go. I actually like this one a lot though...

Not the final rendering Mike...I might go for it if it looks good...I have no red dial watches...and this could be the one ...I don't know...

The Blood Moon theme may work...we'll see...

And as a side note...I am not a "date" guy...but if you go with the date option...the second hand "eclipses" the date window...a cool effect...once again...what to do...

i'd nap on it like rip van winkle...step away awhile and let your wood deflate Whitey

i'd nap on it like rip van winkle...step away awhile and let your wood deflate Whitey

Well Scotty...that being said I realized that I'm going to have some tax liability from last year that I wasn't expecting...so any unnecessary expenditures right now will have to wait...and this qualifies. So I canceled my pledge...I'm dissapointed but look forward to hearing what others who got in have to say...

Back
Top Bottom