A trio of SrapsCo on diver's

pneuby

Tyme Teller
From the deal notice Lee posted the other day....
The thickness is a perfect balance to these brutes.
Softness and comfort exceed the OEM Deep Blue
bands, one that looks like the Isofrane, and the solid strap
that came with the Master on the right.

Click image for larger version  Name:	3straps.jpg Views:	3 Size:	32.7 KB ID:	678505Click image for larger version  Name:	edges.jpg Views:	3 Size:	26.6 KB ID:	678506Click image for larger version  Name:	quickR.jpg Views:	3 Size:	20.8 KB ID:	678507Click image for larger version  Name:	qr2.jpg Views:	3 Size:	18.8 KB ID:	678508

Attachments

• quickR.jpg
    quickR.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 0
The Bulova is 24mm, and the other pair are in 22mm. All three were at 200mm OAL, and are best for wrists under 8". If I put them on at a comfortable tension, I only have one hole left, and there's just enough end tab for both keepers to cover it. Really snug, I can pull it to the next hole up, leaving two. I am at 8 and 8 n' 1/4 left and right.
Click image for larger version  Name:	audaz.jpg Views:	7 Size:	32.9 KB ID:	678514Click image for larger version  Name:	deepB.jpg Views:	7 Size:	36.8 KB ID:	678513

Attachments

• audaz.jpg
    audaz.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 0
Please forgive the dust levels showing, it must be on the lense of my phone. I can assure you the straps are not dust-magnets. That said, my only concern is the amazingly low price, particularly as it applies to the spring-bar ends. There's not a lot of engagement there. I realized I'd forgotten to take a couple of shots of those, and they come off lickity-split when you want to swap!

Click image for larger version  Name:	2dust (640x320).jpg Views:	0 Size:	25.0 KB ID:	678517Click image for larger version  Name:	right2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	33.0 KB ID:	678518Click image for larger version  Name:	dusty2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	25.4 KB ID:	678519

StrapsCo gets good reviews and they seem like good quality from what I've seen...I have a matte black milanese mesh coming for the Defakto I just got.

They look great. I've gotten a few of those dive straps from Strapco and always been pleased with the quality too.
Enjoy!

:outstand:Very sharp indeed!:good: A big congratulations!:applaud:

Do not worry about the dust. Worry about those bezels. And you think its bad now just wait until you put your shoe ( or bare foot) in the peep.
Love your attitude and those straps. Looks great. Remember the foot :dizzy: :up::happy:

Them's is awl pretti danged kewl straps'n such! Congratulations on a classy-looking pick-up X3!! I am, of course, extremely jealous over here, but that's the way them there gurl skout treets krumble, no? Yeppers... :cry:

Great pairings, well done! Always amazing the difference that a perfect strap can make, when done right! :up:

Back
Top Bottom