Victorinox Ambassador

Bella Dino

Tyme Master Jr.
I grabbed this today . The A07 valgranges movement was a nice bonus. This piece is a nice addition my Swiss army army. Have a great weekend everyone.
5a4500a1f71ea22ca40a9d5fc2fc27f7.jpg
509494d1303f2db5ef7f54b35ca708d0.jpg
da9cc83e1b9f7b73a5f96a2c62df99b6.jpg
da5370bfb11357cba9209ed3f6140da5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swiss army stay neutral but let your children be bankers...

compelling horo trivia... those trademarks that formerly competed to make them red knives...merged

Wow...I had to catch my breath when I laid peepers on this beautimous - and dead-sexy! - piece of watch flesh!! (As my friend, Arthur, might opine - and I certainly hope he doesn't mind my borrowing this little bit of way-cool colloquialism from him, but - I get ALL jell-jell when I look at this amazing timepiece!) It certainly fits the mold of the iconic Victorinox design, but given the extra features - such as the Valgranges movement and that bright RED seconds hand, ferinstance - it's got its own personality that stands out from soooOOOooo many would-be copiers and competitors - and sometimes BOTH - in the often dog-eat-cat world of Horological commerce...and I've rambled on quite enough! To recap, then: you have a beautiful & amazing watch that kicks buttocks and takes go-by's, mon ami! May you enjoy the Holy HAICH-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks outta this kick-butt Victorian Ox!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom