New Ideapixel Custom Piece Part 2......

sota0003

Tyme Master
Founding Member
Man you are on a roll. I thought you had one made recently. Lightning in a bottle. Looks good Brad. Strike while the creative juices are flowing!

I did. I had the Vlad the Impaler piece made by the same guy. I decided to sell off a lot of my “lesser pieces“ and get some stuff made in their place.

I like the shaping on the bezel. Is it me? as the shaping is prominent when looking from the side, but does not appear very noticable when looking at the watch straight on :think:

Officer Sotak...would you ever consider making a second timepiece, in exactly the same colors and styling, so that someone who's bowled over by one of your designs might be able to purchase & partake of your unique artistry? I am truly amazed at what you have wrought forth from your imagination, and I'm certain that I'm NOT the ONLY one, so please give this thought its due consideration, mon ami! (Your watches DO kick @$$ and take n@me$...!!)

I very much appreciate the kudos. Right now I think I’m gonna keep my two custom pieces as one of a kind. Should that change I will definitely put that on the forum:)

not sure...maybe head on it's a 1D optical delusion...but IMHO big hawkin' ingot ...but handsome like italian " brutalism "...by the way that architecture spreading over-taking too subtle bauhaus minimalism revival...

translation it's cool especially if it monetizes and consolidates lesser pieces

Back
Top Bottom