X1 LIGHT ME UP DEAD MAN

back 2 my NBZ meditation man cave FEARLESS...thx 4 postin' ( looking for my APITOXIN now for my swollen trigger knuckle )

Hmmm...rather than gift this fine piece of watch flesh to your nephew, you should, perhaps, consider 'gifting' it to someone who is, as the subject line refers to, a dead man, someone who has actually and proudly born the moniker of the dead...someone like, um, MOI' ferinstance...

Mr. B a gigantic congrats on your pick-up. The Nato is a perfect foil for your piece and lume is blinding all the cave dwellers.
Glad your wrists are up to the task and can show-off that ultra-clean dial, so how cool!

X1 SL the best paint...sterile of date GREGG but dreaded ghost position...LOL

He's back...

keep-calm-and-buy-a-watch-21.jpg

ScottyB coming out swinging in 2020.....pulling the trigger early and often like a six shooter in a Clint Eastwood flick.....the body count is rising as the genie is out of the bag.....Will the madness again subside or will his collection grow to more than 200 by Feb....Karnak sees a visit to the shrink to discus those dreams of Lee Van Cleef....This train will stop at Tucomcari.....

anyway.....congrats because :man:

Back
Top Bottom