Android Classics

repOman

Tyme Twister
Here they are...I still think these are some of Wing's best...I was lucky enough to grab them from a fine gent on the Bay...

AN9c005e5667514f1b3.jpg
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
?
??
AN656bff7e43fd71eee.jpg
?
??
AN7935420fef000a25d.jpg
?
??

AN57511a6b6861baaaa.jpg
?
??

AN1d63e31e00cac91d6.jpg
?
??

AN2e0187b1c6a92b3b6.jpg

Yea i saw those on there. Great score. That Concept (I think that was what it was called) sure is a cool one and the open heart is classic. 2 winners

a lot of visual stimulation going on...makes me feel nostalgic like a slice of horo history from the past as tyme marches on...enjoy them

I cut a deal with the seller...a good guy...funny how some of the old school stuff still rings the bell...

I have the quartz day-of-the-week model, to which I added a quite beautimous aftermarket purple leather strap... It's one of those quartz watches in which I actually keep a fully charged-up battery at all times, and while I think the exhibition back over is a bit, well, "much," I still really, really like the rest of the watch a great deal, so much so that I also bought Renato's version of the same timepiece! Hence, I hope you will accept my sincerest congratulations on the acquisition of this marvelous timepiece, one that I know you will continue to enjoy for many years to come, mon ami! It IS, as they say on Rigel SEVEN, "a timepiece that is, quite thoroughly, da SHIZZLE!!" :wink:

Those Androids from the past are my favorites and congrats on keeping these designs current!

Thanks Don...Wing did the exhibition casebck on the Aragon Gauge II 55 quartz which I have in green...I didn't realize he had already done it with the Android Concept T...it is different...my Bulova Curv titanium has one too.

Back
Top Bottom