Android Classics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android Classics

Here they are...I still think these are some of Wing's best...I was lucky enough to grab them from a fine gent on the Bay...

???
    ???
    ???

???

???

Unique looking Wing designs for sure. Congratulations Repo and thanks for the photos.
    "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

ÔÇťAmerica will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Yea i saw those on there. Great score. That Concept (I think that was what it was called) sure is a cool one and the open heart is classic. 2 winners
      Some men are morally opposed to violence. Fortunately for them, the men that protect them are not

Comment

• ScottyB
        ScottyB commented
        Editing a comment
        a lot of visual stimulation going on...makes me feel nostalgic like a slice of horo history from the past as tyme marches on...enjoy them

• repOman
        repOman commented
        Editing a comment
        I cut a deal with the seller...a good guy...funny how some of the old school stuff still rings the bell...

A couple of new shots...I try my best...LOL

Comment

• sota0003
        sota0003 commented
        Editing a comment
        Much better:)

• gregg
        gregg commented
        Editing a comment
        Great detail on those dial shots!

Comment

A big congratulations, R.M.

Comment

You did good. Congrats on the pair!

Life is short...don't waste a minute of it. Gary

Comment

Classic Droid , congrats.
            Hazy....try again...

Comment

Never seen either one before...Congrats

Comment

I miss the old Android watches. Nothing wrong with Aragon but it seems since the name change the styles have gotten a bit reserved.
                "Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness, no laziness, no procrastination: never put off till tomorrow what you can do today." Philip Stanhope

Comment

• misterjingles
                  misterjingles commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ABSOLUTELY! Yet, somehow, I just can't seem to put my finger on what, exactly, this difference IS. It's just not the SAME, dang it! There was just something soooOOOooo COOL about Android, something that just did not -- and DOES NOT -- translate over to 'Aragon.' DANG it, Wing; why not "Cyborg?" Or even "Autobot?" Almost ANYthing is better than "Aragon," which, at best, is a barely recognizable reference to 'dragon,' which is, AGAIN at BEST, a truly LAME moniker, mon ami! PLEASE, Wing; it's not too late to rename your amazing line of watches...

Originally posted by roadwarrior View Post
                Unique looking Wing designs for sure. Congratulations Repo and thanks for the photos.
                eye candy from days of yore

Comment

Nice, congrats!

Welcome to WatchinTyme, where you don't have to wipe your feet before entering! But don't bother me because I'm on my coffee break!

Comment

2 Blasts from the past!

"I Live For Watch Deals"

Comment

I have the quartz day-of-the-week model, to which I added a quite beautimous aftermarket purple leather strap... It's one of those quartz watches in which I actually keep a fully charged-up battery at all times, and while I think the exhibition back over is a bit, well, "much," I still really, really like the rest of the watch a great deal, so much so that I also bought Renato's version of the same timepiece! Hence, I hope you will accept my sincerest congratulations on the acquisition of this marvelous timepiece, one that I know you will continue to enjoy for many years to come, mon ami! It IS, as they say on Rigel SEVEN, "a timepiece that is, quite thoroughly, da SHIZZLE!!"
                      "The truth is that there is not and will not be a master list of military personnel wounded on 911. Too many of our armed forces personnel opted to exercise their right under the Privacy Act of 1974 to prevent their names and medical conditions from being released both during and after their stays in civilian or military facilities ended." - VADM Donald Caldwell Arthur, Jr., USN(Ret.), Former Surgeon General of the United States Navy, 2004-2007

Comment

• repOman
                        repOman commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks Don...Wing did the exhibition casebck on the Aragon Gauge II 55 quartz which I have in green...I didn't realize he had already done it with the Android Concept T...it is different...my Bulova Curv titanium has one too.

Those Androids from the past are my favorites and congrats on keeping these designs current!

Comment

Working...
                      X