Two new Watch boxes

johnro6659

Tyme Machine
Been searching TJ MAXX and their sister stores for the last two years for these Drexel Heritage watch boxes and they just didn't have them. Saw these at the HomeGoods bought the two they had would have bought more if they had them. I like these boxes the slots are wide for the larger watches they are only $19.99 ea. I just bought 6 6 slot boxes on Until Gone for 12 bucks ea last month because I had bought a lot of watches the month or so before and they were all full in no time. The problem with the ones I got they do not hold larger watches they seem OK but a little smaller than the DH boxes. As soon as I can I'm going to hit some of the other stores I like these boxes much better.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	54.0 KB ID:	659369

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Thanks guys, I probably have at least 60 of these by now, I would love to store my watches in their original boxes but they take up too much room. These make nice stackable easy to store options.

Oh, wow!! Those ARE cool, John!! Guess who is gonna be hittin' his local Home Goods stores 'round these heah parts!! Those look very sharp, and I really like the multi-striped lining fabric they chose to go with on these...and here I thought Drexel Heritage only made furniture! Oh well, you learn something every day if you're lucky! Let's see, now; time to go and put the war paint on, do a few native dances and prepare for the hunt tomorrow!!

Nice pick up there. I have had the same problem, larger watches not fitting, and the same problem of where to put all the dang watches ahahaha. That's definitely a great solution, stackable cases/boxes.

I may have to one day give up the idea of all of my watches being on open display. Definitely running out of room ahaha.

Those are very handsome.

These were the best deals going about seven years ago. I still have a bunch of these and the Android boxes sitting in the cartons they were delivered in. Maybe one day I'll take the watches out of individual boxes and fill these up. The bigger ones have no trouble sitting in these boxes. You can see some of the bigger ones like my Meg, etc.

k2t7J2.jpg

LvXBfX.jpg

05a2757d2841d4c03fc67d2edb454005.jpg
Yx14dB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom