Vlad The Impaler has finally arrived.....

:up::up::up: OUTSTANDING!

I think the name you've given is quite perfect. That's one really insanely beautiful watch! Every element of it compliments each other.

Congrats!

Good luck working on the dial as them be sharp, pointy indices. Well done Brad, just over-the-top! "Brad the Impaler" does the job!

I absolutely love it Brad! Great collaboration. It’s really cool and it’s you. Wear it in good health and congrats.:good:

Sorry Brad. I'm going to have to give it a thumbs down....

On the name....

The watch is badass tho! I'd buy one on a bracelet.

Namewise, the pointer teeth obviously stand out when I look at that bad boy, the case looks dive inspired, and since you put in a lume dial I would have named it Angler.
I am fighting a nasty flu and my ass is way to lazy/weak/sore to walk over to the laptop to cut and paste a picture of an anglerfish for you. Maybe some other WiT will be nice enough to do so if you're not familiar with this fish. It lives in the Deep dark ocean is basically all teeth with a glow-in-the-dark lure on its noggin that it uses as bait to eat other smaller marine life.

Congrats on the original killer piece.

Yep I know exactly the fish you mean....good call there. I too was thinking bracelet at some point maybe

deep-sea-anglerfish.jpg

That's as cool as the other side of the pillow, yet as tough as if the pillow somehow knocked out all your teeth. You designed one bad M"fer(shut your mouth, just talking about Vlad, your damn right) a little Isaac Hayes Shaft reference cause that's bad-assed.

Back
Top Bottom