ANOTHER TJMaxx Find, & THIS Time It's A BIG'N!

Ha, well, this has been the best place, with the best enabling lol, so a doff of my cap to you, good man! The happiness in my watchery has been nothing short of resurrectional quality, since coming here to hang out with folks who really love the hobby, and, like yourself, are just damn fine people.

Funny, I had a message to reply to at my old forum, and, going on there, I was instantly struck with the negativity and insults that are so common there. Made me even more thankful to have found this home.

Haha, even was a new comment on one of my "cheap brand" watch reviews, from years ago now, where the poster stated, that he or she was "vomit" in regard to the watches I'd bought. I guess the intention was to imply vomiting had ensued as a result of my purchase and review, rather than declare a state of being, but, in any event, I just don't see the need for bashing.

Yes, they are not watches I'd buy again, or even wear that often, but I was exploring and seeing what various options were out there, and certainly didn't buy something to offend the watchlords in their high towers. Anyway, again reminded me of why I left and why this place is such a blessing.

May seem a small thing, for some, to have a happy spot to share this hobby, but it's a bright spot in my life.

Congrats again on that beautiful buy! Love it even more every time I look at it!

Wow, there's not much more I can say about all the cool things you've said about me, except for me to express my thanks again, mon ami! My missus sez my head won't fit through the door! I told her I could knock out the door jambs with this big 'ol wartch, and she withdrew her comment... As to your least favorite site -- and mine, as well -- check your PM inbox. As much as I'd like to blare out all the stuff I know about the place, I made a promise to the owner of WIT that I would not use this site as my personal complaint platform, so I'll keep THAT stuff 'on the down low."

Again, many thanks!

Thank you, sir! I ain't afeared, neither, so long as they don't make a 70mm wartch...THAT would require a few editorial words directed at Eyal!!

As Mr. Sulu might say, "Ohh, MYYY!!" I didn't think of THAT! Many thanks for the timely warning, Gary...I WILL be careful! ; )

Back
Top Bottom