The $89.00 Movado Bold Sport!

johnro6659

Tyme Machine
I got a text from one of the girls at TJ MAXX telling me she was marking down watches and to come by and see if there is anything I might want. When I got there she was makring down women's watches and I picked a couple that were already marked down the clearance price on this was $119.00 and when she checked it the new price was $89.00. I didn't need to have her check any more I wasn't going to buy anything else!

Untitled-2.jpgUntitled-3.jpgUntitled-14.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled-11.jpg
    Untitled-11.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-12.jpg
    Untitled-12.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-6.jpg
    Untitled-6.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-8.jpg
    Untitled-8.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-4.jpg
    Untitled-4.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-5.jpg
    Untitled-5.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-7.jpg
    Untitled-7.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-9.jpg
    Untitled-9.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1
USUALLY PEOPLE PAY more for #1 recognized iconic TM muhammed ali of watch world

Congratulations of a VERY nice pick-up, and TJMaxx does it AGAIN when it comes to amazing -- and unrepeatable, unfortunately -- markdown deals! I could go and on about TJ's ability to sell such soweeet products at such unbelievable prices, but it'd all sound a bit too familiar even to me. At any rate, I'm extremely pleased for you, mon ami, so DO savor this pricing pick-up, and celebrate having a "friend in the camp" when it comes to what's cooking over at "the Maxx!" Very well done! :wink:

Congratulations of a VERY nice pick-up, and TJMaxx does it AGAIN when it comes to amazing -- and unrepeatable, unfortunately -- markdown deals! I could go and on about TJ's ability to sell such soweeet products at such unbelievable prices, but it'd all sound a bit too familiar even to me. At any rate, I'm extremely pleased for you, mon ami, so DO savor this pricing pick-up, and celebrate having a "friend in the camp" when it comes to what's cooking over at "the Maxx!" Very well done! :wink:

One of my Ex GFs worked was a head buyer for a big department store chain. She left when they merged with another big chain. She entertained going to work for TJX but they didn't want to pay her the money she was worth, so she went on retainer for the chain that took over her old company. All those people know each other. She was very familiar with how TJX works and told me that they buy over stock etc for pennies on the dollar. Even stuff that seems like a great deal they are still making money on. From what I understand at one time they used to destroy anything that didn't sell now they give it to charity or sell it off at liquidation prices to smaller chains or stand alone discount houses. I worked retail when I was younger and you always remember and take care of your regulars and because I go to TJ MAXX a lot and I do like to give the girls something now and then so they all remember me and take care of me. I wish I could get in good with one of the girls in downtown Boston store they get really high end products there. I am still kicking myself in the ass for not grabbing the Breitling Super Ocean they had in the case for $1999.99!!! I have to see my Dr today and I will hit one of my favorite TJs that is right around the corner! Who knows I might have another watch to post! LOL

I have to admit not a HUGE Movado fan. I was enamored with them back in the day when they were really popular, I owned several but all the Museum Dial. I think that is all they made back then anyway. I am really loving this one! I have been wearing this a lot, hate to say it but it's like my new work watch! I know that is like sacrilege for the Movado fans but it's a nice size not really flashy and very comfortable and for less than 90 bucks I am not worried about dinging it up but so far it has taken some abuse but not my usual abuse because I haven't been all that busy still recovering from the Lyme week and still joint pain.

One of the best Movado designs I've seen, to be honest. Not usually inspired by them, but, WOW, that's one helluva nice looking watch there! And, good lord, at that price?! Definitely sweet to have the inside track on a buy like that!

WELL DONE!

Good one John...my wife gave me a Movado museum way back when, and I mean way back...I just got the battery replaced and now she's wearing it...it's just too small for me now, but a classic looking watch...glad to see they are making them larger...enjoy it.

it's just 2 small now...TWSS...just kidding REPO...iconic...most recognized icon into el mound...muhammed ali of watch world

repOman, I looked at this bold today at TJs it was all gold mesh bracelet and diamonds as markers ONLY $199.00 their regular price! I might go back at the end of the week after I collect the money I made today doing snow removal!
image_18101.jpg

Back
Top Bottom