It's DEAD SEXY, it's YELLOW, and it prolly shouldn't even BE here, but here it IS, fellers...and NOW with 98% LESS Palaver!!

misterjingles

Tyme Twister
:pdown:

xUOeYdg.jpg

TiyhTCz.jpg

jzI3gAt.jpg

9mFyP8q.jpg

LLIPu4S.jpg

svo37KK.jpg

D1ENvYv.jpg

HvpvmPR.jpg

BJuARos.jpg

rIUB3AK.jpg

ky6JVW6.jpg

:wink:

FRIKKIN AWESOME Mister J!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huge congratulations!!! And, no excuse making necessary, LOL, because you have to have something to match your yellow dial watches, right?! Makes perfect sense! Enjoy and enjoy and enjoy!!!

:up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up:

I'll have you know that THIS made me spit-up Trader Joe's carbonated French lemonade all over my work-station! However, you've got a great point where visibility is concerned, especially the REAR visibility factor! Well done, and many, many thanks for the great laugh!

That's funny you're mentioning that, as I recall it being referred to as Mercedes' "four-door sport coupe" when it was first introduced. Back then, I wasn't too sure just HOW I felt about this particular automobile, but it's obviously done a lot of growing on me since then!

And I'm DEFINITELY NOT too sexy for my car, though I DO keep trying!!

It's beautiful, Don. Travel in style!

saw a red one in a strip mall lot in my hood... and the slinky septuagenarian lady driver...i almost started to ask some stupid questions...but i'll keep my stupid comments on wit and behave in real time

Back
Top Bottom