Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newly acquired Rolex Yacht Master from Paris, France

Good Day fellow watch enthusiasts!
    While on vacation I finally decided to purchase a new Rolex.... I was bit by the bug.... lol

It came down to deciding between the new Omega Seamaster and the Rolex Yacht master.....I went for the Dark side!

I was able to get a good deal !

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What better way to top off a Great Trip, very cool!

Comment

Originally posted by gregg View Post
      What better way to top off a Great Trip, very cool!
      My birthday gift for myself!
      10-20

Thanks!
      Cheers

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

top shelf life grail ready pawn...happy birthday

Comment

Very nice! Congrats on the top shelf purchase!

Welcome to WatchinTyme, where you don't have to wipe your feet before entering! But don't bother me because I'm on my coffee break!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Congrats on a top of the box purchase!!

Hazy....try again...

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Un moyen vraiment incroyable de terminer des vacances parfaites à Paris! Maintenant je suis doublement jaloux, mon ami! Of course, I'd be much happier if it were ME getting to go to Paris and getting that bloody gorgeous wartch in the 'ol collezioni...***SIGH*** Ah, well, all I can say is that I hope the "new" never wears thin, the shine stays shiny, and that you and yours live long and enjoy the @#$%& outta that dead sexy piece 'o watch flesh!!
                    "(Son of a gun!) You walked into the party like you were walking onto a yacht, your hat strategically dipped below one eye, your scarf it was apricot; you had one eye in the mirror as you watched yourself gavotte, and all the girls dreamed that they'd be your partner, and you're so vain, you prob'ly think this song is about you; you're so vain!" - Carly Simon

Comment

Now that's a watch!
                      Bill AKA BKK Bad Boy

Comment

A big congratulations!

Comment

That makes the trip even more special. Every time you wear it you’ll remember the awesome places you got to visit
                          Some men are morally opposed to violence. Fortunately for them, the men that protect them are not

Comment

yowsa! that's quite a souvenir! Congrats!
                            "It had to start somewhere, It had to start sometime. What better place than here? What better time than now?"

Comment

Well, I must say, of all the bugs you coulda been bitten by, while on vacation, the Rolex bug is no doubt one of the BEST. Gorgeous watch! Congrats!!!!
                              Watch fan for over fifteen years now. Seems no end in sight. House will eventually collapse under the weight of watches and winders, but at least I'll always know what time it is!

Comment

Working...
                              X