Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom watch in the works.....Part 3...the caseback.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom watch in the works.....Part 3...the caseback.....

So the guy wanted to do a caseback engraving. We kicked around a few ideas and as you guys know I like skulls. Speaking of skull lovers I don't think i've seen Neil around???? Anyway he pretty much took it from there and came up with this. I hope it translates as well in an engraving as it does here. It reminds me of a Special Ops patch/logo. It would make a pretty cool tattoo as well. I blacked out the name just for a little suspense but you guys can already probably figure out who he is. He is going to change "handcraft" to "handcrafted". I'm hoping he has it done and shipped by the end of the week. Once it gets in I may need some input on a final strap choice. I think I have it picked but may change it once it's all put together....you know how that goes. Anyway thanks for humoring me and for looking

Some men are morally opposed to violence. Fortunately for them, the men that protect them are not

Cool case back .... sort of reminds me of Doctor Satan

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

ÔÇťAmerica will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Incredible!

Comment

sick... +1

Comment

The coolness quotient just went ballistic!

Comment

As a skull connoisseur myself, I'm thinkin' that that's one awesome-as-a-possum piece of watch case-back art! I hope the engraver is up to the task of this, as it's one of those designs that deserves to be done right...keep kickin' butt and takin' names, mon ami!

Comment

Comment

That's gonna be one EPIC watch!!!!
                Watch fan for over fifteen years now. Seems no end in sight. House will eventually collapse under the weight of watches and winders, but at least I'll always know what time it is!

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

Working...
                  X