Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess what? LOL I grabbed andother watch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess what? LOL I grabbed andother watch!

I had a ton of errands to run today. Needed to pick up a guitar that has been in the shop for years and drop another project off! Not that is wasn't done I just never picked it up, luckily they are friends. So on my way home I did what I had to do and decided to cut thru the mall and stop at TJ Maxx. I just got a $20.00 rewards in the mail and as usual it was burning a hole in my pocket. I got the the jewelry counter and saw NOTHING I was interested in. Noticed the girl had a couple dozen watch boxes on the island and asked her if they were new she said they were going to be marked down. Of course I asked to see. I saw this one was $80.00 she checked it and it was $64.00 with the $20.00 rewards $44.00 how could I not take it home! Not my best deal but it's been 24hrs since i bought a new watch. It's another Pro Diver, I swear they beat the crap out of the name. Pretty cool Quartz Chrono green dial and bezel 48mm so it's that size I like. Didn't help the cute girl next to me liked it. The girl behind the counter said "he's always picks out some pretty watches." It's bad when they know what you buy so well.

Untitled-3.jpgUntitled-4.jpgUntitled-5.jpgUntitled-7.jpgUntitled-5b.jpgUntitled-6.jpg

"Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness, no laziness, no procrastination: never put off till tomorrow what you can do today." Philip Stanhope

Looking pretty cool on your wrist, congrats John.

Comment

hunter green dial...nice

Comment

Green and gold is a nice combo, congrats.
        Hazy....try again...

Comment

Congrats John on your new watch. Your worse than me in buying watches.

Comment

Hard to beat for $44.00. It's a good looking watch, congrats. The color scheme reminds me of this one.

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

ÔÇťAmerica will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
            If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
            As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
            Abraham Lincoln

Comment

A big congratulations, John!

Comment

Great story! And a great watch! I bought that model for my brother, on bracelet. He loves it, and gets tons of compliments on it. A terrific green!
                Watch fan for over fifteen years now. Seems no end in sight. House will eventually collapse under the weight of watches and winders, but at least I'll always know what time it is!

Comment

A Classic PD John. Enjoy!

"I Live For Watch Deals"

Comment

Another deal in the bucket
                    Some men are morally opposed to violence. Fortunately for them, the men that protect them are not

Comment

John scores again. Congrats, and enjoy!

Life is short...don't waste a minute of it. Gary

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X