S1 Rally Watch

Congrats Steve. That wasn't a bad price for $108.00. Enjoy the new watch and wear it in the best of health.:drink:

Trying to figure any kind of price structure is futile Steve. When they ran the SW500 DC and Marvel watches the prices were all over the place. Some were below $300, but other characters in the same models were over a grand. I like the blue the best anyhow.

Never saw that one before! Like the steering wheel look and instrument cluster subs. I bought a vintage Jaguar steering wheel watch and a cheesy one that has a picture of the steering wheel in my Jaguar not really mine but the same style and color.

Pretty neat & Different Steve. GR8 Price too.:cool:

Make sure you wear it while doing your "serious" driving...
Ya know, roll down the window and rest your arm on the window sill. Now that’s “serious" driving!:lol:

Yet another amazing piece of watch flesh added to your amazing collection, Steve! I have to say that, going back to the original and iconic S-1 Rally watch, I am something of a 'purist' where this model -- in all its iterations -- IS at any given moment in time... However, unlike soooooo many who don't like ANY kind of change, I do all that I can to embrace and enjoy each according to its amazing solo personality. I other words, I try very hard to not slip into the role of always-angry-at-the-the-world critic, each time a base model changes. So, having said all of THAT, I need very much to add that I think this model is very cool, and it quite easily upholds the S-1 Rally reputation in every function, as well as in every respect; well done!

Congrats Steve on a COOL TIMEpiece. A sharp addition to the collection. Enjoy and thanks for sharing

While searching sales on either Shop HQ or Invicta stores I saw these! I saved a few links if any of them pop up in a sale or I have a code I will grab one for sure! You guys know me by now always looking for those sales.

Back
Top Bottom