No announcement yet.

S1 Rally Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Steve. That wasn't a bad price for $108.00. Enjoy the new watch and wear it in the best of health.
    "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• scantor
      scantor commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. The other 2 were $138. Don't know why that is. Shop has it for $149.99. I saved on shipping too.

• roadwarrior
      roadwarrior commented
      Editing a comment
      Trying to figure any kind of price structure is futile Steve. When they ran the SW500 DC and Marvel watches the prices were all over the place. Some were below $300, but other characters in the same models were over a grand. I like the blue the best anyhow.

Very nice driver, congrats.
    Hazy....try again...

Comment

• scantor
      scantor commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Rog.

A big congratulations, Steve!

Comment

• scantor
      scantor commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks .

Never saw that one before! Like the steering wheel look and instrument cluster subs. I bought a vintage Jaguar steering wheel watch and a cheesy one that has a picture of the steering wheel in my Jaguar not really mine but the same style and color.
    "Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness, no laziness, no procrastination: never put off till tomorrow what you can do today." Philip Stanhope

Comment

Outstanding! Definitely one of the best automotive themed designs I've seen and really sweet in that blue! Congrats!
      Watch fan for over fifteen years now. Seems no end in sight. House will eventually collapse under the weight of watches and winders, but at least I'll always know what time it is!

Comment

Purty!

Comment

Comment

Pretty neat & Different Steve. GR8 Price too.

Make sure you wear it while doing your "serious" driving...
            Ya know, roll down the window and rest your arm on the window sill. Now that’s “serious" driving!

"I Live For Watch Deals"

Comment

Congrats on a cool & sporty piece, Steve!

Life is short...don't waste a minute of it. Gary

Comment

Yet another amazing piece of watch flesh added to your amazing collection, Steve! I have to say that, going back to the original and iconic S-1 Rally watch, I am something of a 'purist' where this model -- in all its iterations -- IS at any given moment in time... However, unlike soooooo many who don't like ANY kind of change, I do all that I can to embrace and enjoy each according to its amazing solo personality. I other words, I try very hard to not slip into the role of always-angry-at-the-the-world critic, each time a base model changes. So, having said all of THAT, I need very much to add that I think this model is very cool, and it quite easily upholds the S-1 Rally reputation in every function, as well as in every respect; well done!

Comment

Congrats Steve on a COOL TIMEpiece. A sharp addition to the collection. Enjoy and thanks for sharing
                  I don't sweat I condensate and YYYeess...I'm still cool !

aka "TimeOnMySide" but you can call me Woody!

Comment

While searching sales on either Shop HQ or Invicta stores I saw these! I saved a few links if any of them pop up in a sale or I have a code I will grab one for sure! You guys know me by now always looking for those sales.
                    "Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness, no laziness, no procrastination: never put off till tomorrow what you can do today." Philip Stanhope

Comment

Nice! I like the view point from the driver's seat, Big Congrats!

SENT FROM MY FLIP PHONE USING TAPIOCA

Comment

Working...
                      X