Caught The Fish

gregg

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
I'm glad I got the Swordfish V 2. Wears well on my wrist at 42mm case, angular which I like. The dial pattern really set this off. No drilled lugs which needs to be addressed and not sure why this can't be resolved.
The angular lines of the case also catch the eye. The bracelet and the clasp are well designed, and easy to size.
This is my 3rd Zelos watch so onto the pics:

Click image for larger version  Name:	SW18.jpg Views:	6 Size:	33.5 KB ID:	646872Click image for larger version  Name:	SW27.jpg Views:	6 Size:	31.5 KB ID:	646873
Click image for larger version  Name:	SW14.jpg Views:	6 Size:	27.7 KB ID:	646880

Attachments

• SW3.jpg
    SW3.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 0
  • SW6.jpg
    SW6.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 0
  • SW7.jpg
    SW7.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0
  • SW27.jpg
    SW27.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 0
  • SWl4.jpg
    SWl4.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 0
  • SW4.jpg
    SW4.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 0
that's rich left coast...like omega wave on steroids...big boy blue tres chic....enjoy looks gr8

It's a great watch for the money Gregg congrats. As far as drilled lugs there is nothing to be resolved. Elshan is not a fan of them and I doubt you will be seeing them any time soon.

It's a great watch for the money Gregg congrats. As far as drilled lugs there is nothing to be resolved. Elshan is not a fan of them and I doubt you will be seeing them any time soon.
I know Mike, but still unresolved for me!

I prefer drilled lugs too Gregg and mentioned it to Elshan before. He feels the holes detract from the case. I guess we have to take the good with the bad. Drilled lugs sure make life easier changing bracelet to straps. Anyhow wear that beauty in the best of health buddy.

It's a great looking piece, Gregg. Congrats, and enjoy! :up:

Congrats Greg. I decided to pick this one up last week from Seriouswatches. That looks great on your wrist. I'm guessing it has the longer clasp on it. Wear it often.

Greg Elshan doesn't use drilled lugs because he does not like them. That is the main reason.

Back
Top Bottom