Custom Piece in the Works.......Part 1

sota0003

Tyme Master
Founding Member
Ok so I sold a few things and decided to get something custom made. I won't say to much until I have more of it done because I want to keep the suspense level high lol. A good hint is, I found this small brand in a land far far away. I have traded emails with the maker. We decided on a design and specs and he has started. I asked him to send me pics as he goes along so hopefully he stays up to date with that. I will post pics and info from time to time. Please feel free to shares your likes and dislikes:) Hint: 55mm and domed crystal...yea as Trump once said..."HUGE"
Mike!!!!!! No spoilers:):):) Here's the first 2 pics.

48903196231_1f2c18cdd6_z.jpg

48902671953_7949eb756f_z.jpg

I like that one too!! The new one isn't a VDB but I love their stuff. The return that got lost going back to Australia was the HP version of the 2104 black ceramic version I have now. Stephen makes some amazing stuff. Good call tho. I'll say more about why that is a good call later:):):)

Some good guesses in here but I can't confirm or deny just yet. You guys will have the answer right away with prob one more hint so I will wait until I get more pics. Too many sharp minds in here that know their watchmakers

Back
Top Bottom