Nixon The Corporal .

Bella Dino

Tyme Master Jr.
35.00 why not? It’s no more cheesy than most Invictas I see or may or may not own. LOL.
ac9a9d7b044bf25dfba688bab0b69d7e.jpg
9a9e2f85c265fb295f0b6f798be446b0.jpg
9a3f981d51b6fd5f84e0f26ff15a1c26.jpg
4bc0f41f2c2bcdcc1bede8a9074b9aca.jpg
(50% off lowest ticket price)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I own quite a few Nixon's and they are a decently made , good looking fashion watch. Gotta agree about them being at least as good as many Invicta's especially when bought at the price you paid. Congrats!

Good price for the amount spent. They are pretty decent pieces of you can find them at the right price

Nice I have a Corporal maybe 2?? It's getting to the point I have so many watches I am forgetting what's in the collection!

DANG!! Yet ANOTHER nuclear deal, and this one on a watch brand that has become a favorite of mine over the last eight or so years! CONGRATs and well done, sir! These kind of finds are "as rare rare as hen's teeth," as my late paternal grandmother was often heard to say on occasion. (My maternal grandma spoke mostly Yiddish, so it's veery difficult to know just how she felt abour hen's teeth, but she would have said something like, "OY, such a deal, you got!" and then rolled her eyes upward, as if to say, "I wish Our Lord would give ME a deal like this one," and then she'd cluck her tongue and ask if anyone was hungry...)

So ANY-how, great job on this amazing pick-up! Wear it well, you should!! :hat:

This is unexpected.
c2adba9e2922805b47e2c9f891a7403f.jpg
The Lume is actually pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats BD on a cool looking titanium like TIMEpiece. At that price I might have jumped on it too. Enjoy that bad boy and thanks for sharing

Back
Top Bottom