No announcement yet.

Stuhrling Original

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is absolutely fabulous! Our resident Rodent will love that because it’s green and because it has a bund strap. That strap is amazing!!! You crushed it with that one...Real Talk!!! That even looks better than a daily wearing beater piece. You are fitting in nicely into this crazily family that we have LOL
    Some men are morally opposed to violence. Fortunately for them, the men that protect them are not

Comment

Thanks again for all the positives people.

Originally posted by sota0003 View Post
      That is absolutely fabulous! Our resident Rodent will love that because it’s green and because it has a bund strap. That strap is amazing!!! You crushed it with that one...Real Talk!!! That even looks better than a daily wearing beater piece. You are fitting in nicely into this crazily family that we have LOL
      Whats funny is the strap was a lighter brown and had no character....it was perfect and looked like it was a belt...so i took my knife and scraped it to make it look used and scratched and also rubbed it on the cement...then i took drops of olive oil and rubbed it to make it darker and maybe bring out some of the imperfections....I guess it worked��but it was a brand new strap i think i used it 2 times 9 months ago!

Comment

Late to the game, but it's a great looking diver in a beautiful green and you can't beat the price. Enjoy!!

Comment

Nope..not late thanks for the response!

Comment

Lovely

Comment

Loving it

20190727_150935 by Dennis Schuster, on Flickr

20190727_150028 by Dennis Schuster, on Flickr

Comment

I own a couple Depthmasters IMO some solid watches. I have always been a fan of SO. I have no clue how many of them I have for a while I was buying at least one a month. I even got one of these on Ebay preowned pretty cheap, just needed a battery.
                "Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness, no laziness, no procrastination: never put off till tomorrow what you can do today." Philip Stanhope

Comment

Im amazed...i was expecting the worst because it was so cheap ...and it turns out to be an amazing purchase.....if watches this cheap are this beautiful I might not find a work watch

Comment

Nice grab. Congrats!

Welcome to WatchinTyme, where you don't have to wipe your feet before entering! But don't bother me because I'm on my coffee break!

Comment

That looks awesome. Love that green!

Comment

Awesome score for under 60 bones! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I call that $59 well spent. Congrats!

Life is short...don't waste a minute of it. Gary

Comment

Congrats man! That is a great looking green and watch for the $59. Enjoy it man!
                            Dan

Comment

Working...
                            X